The One who Sits at the Peak

Yuyan's POV

"And once again you're leaving," Johann shook his head.

"I know, I know I'm sorry."

"No you don't have apologize, I know if it was up to you you'd stay a little longer," he smiled, "but like you said, we'll work it out somehow."

I smiled back at him and hugged his arm to which he laughed at. He was so adorable.

"So what are you gonna do for the time being?" I asked.

"Well we've recently gotten a lot of job requests, seems like things are getting pretty bad and I'm practically a slave to anbu for now. Yesterday was the first day I've had a decent break," he sighed. "I'm glad I spent it with you though!"

"Make sure to tell all your friends I said bye too, they're really a great bunch."

"Yeah they really are, I'll make sure to pass the message."

"By the way, why is it that you're the only one who wears a haori with your team's crest on it? Everyone else wears like a shirt or something."

"They call it the "leader's cape" its not actually a cape but they just call it that, the rest of them wear shirts to represent, but only very very few people know what the crest means, so if anyone ever needs help, they know where to find us" he nodded.

"What does it mean anyway?"

"It's pretty trivial, but it means unity, peace, you get the point which is our ultimate goal and the goal of our sensei," he explained.

"And you guys haven't bothered to name the group yet?"

He awkwardly laughed and scratched his head, "well we've certainly debated it a lot but it just ends in us arguing about it, joking around with it, or changing topics."

"So do you guys have some sort of motto or something?"

"You can say that, everything about our team is based off the teachings of our sensei. He use to say "those who create peace will sit at the peak!" he pointed to the air.

"Sounds like something from a book," I laughed.

"Oh it probably was, he wrote a book, but I've never found it, I think it's like exclusive or some hard to find thing," he sighed.

"Your master must have been amazing, he really sounds like he was."

"Oh yeah, the best sensei I could ever ask for, he and my dad have taught me everything I know!" he beamed.

I thought about Kakashi-sensei, I haven't really thought of him recently, he use to teach me so many things, he was great too. All of my senseis as a child were actually. Itachi ni-san, Hisui, Shisui, and Kakashi, I'm only strong because of them.

And me.

"Oh quiet, I wouldn't have gotten to you without them."

..true.

I sighed and chuckled at the bittersweet moment of reminiscence.

"Hm? What are you laughing about?" Johann put his heavy hand on my head.

"Nothing, just thinking of stuff," I smiled.

"Stuff, huh?" he shook my head which I chuckled to.

"I have a gift for you next time you come! I kinda forgot it at the base yesterday hehe," he laughed.