A Normal Day in Life

The next couple of chapters are going to be just some flashbacks leading up to the big fight if ya catch my drift. I just thought maybe there should be a little more back story to Yuyan's clan and her family during the good times and bad times. They'll mostly be short just to build up some character for Yuyan's family.

Hope y'all enjoy them, and thanks for reading ( • ̀ω•́ )

-flashback-

"Hide-and-seek you say?" Ren asked. A barely four year old Yuyan at the time nodded her head in excitement, waiting for her brother's answer. He thought about it for a long while before poking her on the forehead with a single finger, "maybe later."
The white headed girl puffed out her cheeks and sat on the floor with her arms crossed. "Huh? What's wrong?" he questioned.

She looked at her brother's golden hawk eyes that resembled their mother's and remained silent. "Maybe ne-san wants to play with you!"

She shook her head, "I wanna play with ni-san!" He sighed in slight annoyance, despite the loving look in his eyes directed towards his little sister. He couldn't help but be drawn into the adorable pout on her childish face, so like any good older brother, he caved in.

"If ne-san plays, I'll play too."

"Oooooh!" her mood instantly changed into one of excitement, "let's tell ne-chan! And Masaru-san! And Chiaki!" She grabbed the hand of her older brother and dragged him to his sister's room.

"Ne-san?" Ren slightly opened the door to make sure everything was clear between her and her lover Masaru. Yumiko, who at this time was not so bitter with life opened the door wide open and scared her brother and little sister.

"Hello younger siblings what are you up to?!" she gave them a big smile.

"Ne-chan! Play hide-and-seek with us!" From behind, a taller boy around her sister's age appeared, who held short, messy brown hair and wide golden eyes, "can I tag along?"

"You too Masaru-san!" Yuyan beamed, he smiled and ruffed Ren's, messy, white feather like hair. As the more serious of the Hane siblings, Ren just dodged Masaru's hands.

"Let's ask Chiaki next!" Yuyan hurried.

"Ooooh, Chiaki huh?" Yumiko pestered.

The white headed younger sibling blushed and stuck her tongue at her sister, "you and ni-san ignore me, so he's my buddy!" She ran from the small crowd and out of the large Hane estate to a smaller house nearby.

She knocked a signature knock between her and her fellow clan member. "Chiaaakiiiiii," she called impatiently, "come and play, everyone is gonna play too!"

The door swung open and revealed a boy, with the signature Hane brown hair and golden eyes, around the same age as a smiling Yuyan. "Play what?"

"Hide and seek!" she clapped.

"...no."

The small girl sweat dropped, "why noooot?!"

"Too lazy," before he could close the door, she grabbed his hand and dragged him out of his own house, "hey! I said no!"

"You're gonna play, and you're gonna like it," she glared. The boy was quite afraid of the youngest head of the Hane clan despite her kind and sweet disposition, he knew better than to refuse her offer.