Now and Forever

Yuyan's POV

There was a muffled voice calling for my name. I remembered feeling myself drifting off after I managed to destroy the rinnegan Madara needed for his plans once and for all. At least I got a good hit on him!

"Yuyan!"

The voice was becoming more clear as I entered the realm of the dead.

"Hey, Yuyan!"

I woke up and set my eyes on someone who was very familiar but also very...different?

A stark head of messy hair and piercing golden eyes that looked more serious than they usually did. He didn't look too similar to the way he did when he died, he was older as if he had been aging this whole time.

"Ren? Why do you look older? You look like dad. Where am I?" I glanced around and I was in a place I didn't recognize at all. I was laying on a soft bed with white sheets, there was a magnificent painting of dragons and birds in the sky on the walls and ceiling.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, Yuyan. I didn't want to see you here so soon," he gave me a hug. It was weird to be hugged by him since he looked a little like a stranger.

"I'm trying my best out there to bring you back but," he sighed, "I'm not sure if anyone has the power to do that."

"So I actually died?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's why you're here. I told you about it right? This is where all the previous heads of the Hane clan go to." He helped me stand up and walk out the door of the room I was in.

We stepped into something that looked like a big library. There were faces I remembered seeing from when I received my weapons, but not many of them were there at the time. Some turned to me and greeted me, I was a little too shocked to know what to do.

I knew I had died but this felt weird, I felt like there was still something I had to do.

I stopped walking, Ren turned to me, "what is it?"

"Where are we going? Should I be worried about what's going on?" I questioned.

"You've done everyone a big favor. Madara cannot succeed in his plan anymore without the other Rinnegan. That's unless he gets a hand on Sasuke's but I don't think that's likely," he responded.

"Sasuke has the rinnegan?!" I shouted. The other Hane in the room turned to look at me.

"Shh this is a library!" he motioned his hand for me to quiet down. "Come on let's talk out in the garden."

"The garden? Sasuke with a rinnegan? Is there anything else you want to tell me that I don't know?!" I followed him through a nicely decorated door that slid open to the outside.

There were more people outside who looked like they were training for something, I wondered exactly what since everyone here is dead. Why would anyone want to train in the afterlife?

"Naruto and Sasuke had an encounter with the Sage of the Six Paths. It seems as though he gave them some power to fight Madara, they're both very strong. Hisui, Itachi, Sakura, and Kakashi are currently all trying their best to fight against him."

I nodded, I guess it seems like they're doing okay, but I worried anyway.

"How is Obito?" I asked. The last thing I did was stab his eye so I am not sure how he turned out after that.

"Fine. Naruto healed him so his power is coming back to him slowly. They're trying to get the mangekyo back from Madara to give to Obito so we can have an extra pair of sharingan since Itachi's still have not been functional."