-Roof-

(Fun fact: this song... Just, this song, goddamn does it fit Athena and what Johanna will think about her.)

Johanna was being great.

Her plan perfectly working for now.

The fainting trick at the parade, splendid.

The 'I can't even swing an axe' trip and fall at the first day of train, spectacular.

No one looked her way.

No one paid attention to her.

Not even to know where she was going.

She breathed out, feeling suffocated in the tribute quarters and so she escaped, fleeing too the roof.

It was a huge flat area sparsely decorated with plants and even actual trees, a few folding tables and a few stools but even those were intricately made, luxury in the smallest of things.

She touched the surface of the table, it was waxed smooth but an image was chiseled into the surface of it, the logo of the Capitol with red resin filled with glitter poured in the shape.

She found it disgusting, she found the Capitol disgusting.

She looked over the railing.

She stepped too it and, as confident as ever, climbed over it and stood on the little stone ledge.

If she was to die, she'd die how she wanted, fuck the Capitol.

"It would be useless to try."

Johanna jerked to the left, grabbing the railing hard to not fall, eyes wide, the mentor from 2 coming out of nowhere and still looking like she belonged here.

She was leaning on the railing with elbows on it, one hand holding her head up as she watched Johanna with that damned cocky smile of 2, the other holding a cigarette loosely between her fingers.

"What are you doing here?"

2 just smiled, bringing the smoke between her lips, Johanna tearing her eyes away from it, as she looked into green eyes that reminded her of district 7's luscious green leaves that grew on the trees in summer, but these greens promised blood and murder... Didn't stop them from being addictive.

"I'd ask you the same but I seem to have arrived at the wrong time." The mentor said, smoke clouds coming out as she spoke, holding her head up to free her hand, the metal claw scrapping on the concrete making a sound that made Johanna want to smack the woman for. "The 'meek' little girl taking her destiny in her hands." And she knew with that, that the mentor didn't believe a single one of the tears she shed on the day of her reaping, with that damned smile on her face as she watched Johanna.

"I'll die how I want, not how the Capitol wants." Johanna said, gulping, snapped out of her thought.

The scrapping stopped.

"Trust me." 2 flicked the butt of the cigarette into the void, Johanna watched it fall for a while before looking at the mentor that was suddenly much closer then before and crouching on the railing in perfect balance, looking as stable a this building was, as if nothing could make her move. "The Capitol would not let you take control of your own death outside the arena."

"They can't stop me from jumping."

"Sure they can't." She stood full height. "But."

"But wha--FUCK!!" Johanna yelled as she was kicked of the ledge, looking at the smirking woman in horror.

But she didn't even fall more then a few feet before something caught her, feeling something sparkly against her skin, as if electricity was licking up her body without shocking her.

She turned too her side, seeing a transparent net that looked like it was made of electricity under her.

She watched in awe before the net was shook and she looked up, the mentor having jumped too and standing next too her, casually watching the net hold her up above the void.

"They thought of everything." 2 held out her arm, a net coming in view there too, appearing as it was solicited. "The whole roof it surrounded by this." She pushed on the net and let go, the net snapping in place and vanishing view when it was no longer being touched.

"You bitch." Johanna said. "You could have told me instead of pushing me!" She yelled, standing, struggling a bit as the net was elastic and deformed like a soft bed as she stood on it.

"Where would the fun be in that?" 2 chuckled, looking at the tribute. "Plus didn't you want to jump before?"

"Asshole." She walked too the stone and tried to jump to grab the ledge but she was just a bit short for that.

"No, just a realist." She looked over her shoulder, the mentor's face so close she jerked herself away, only serving to make 2 laugh more. "Now now, don't run." She held her hand out. "Come on, we need to get you up."

"As if I'd trust you." since she knew her secret and might tell others.

"You can trust me." 2 said, easily jumping and grabbing the ledge, legs propped up on the wall, still holding her hand out. "I am quite interested in this wolf in sheep's clothing trick of yours, it would be a waste to let it die in a net."

Johanna knew she didn't have a choice, so with a sigh, she grabbed the mentor's hand and the other woman easily lifted her weight up, making it easy for her to grab the ledge and finish climbing herself, the mentor was faster still.

"Asshole." Johanna repeated again as the woman sat down on one of those ornate stools, leaning an elbow on the table and lighting another smoke.

"Run along little sheep." She waved her off with a smile. "Don't let the wolf bite." She snapped her teeth with a chuckle.

Johanna glared, marching away from the woman that waved after her.

She smashed her level's number, the 7, only being able to breath when she was sure she was out of 2's sight.

"That was something." She said in a whisper, grabbing her clothing over her heart, gulping.