-Epilogue IX-

(I assume most of you reading Hunger Games fanfics are aware of the online hunger game simulation that exists right? You can customize it too and well I have been having fun with 48 tribute simulations with half being ocs from rps and the other half being ocs from my wattpad books.... Of course I put Athena and Paige as tributes for their districts.... All of that too just say Paige won by beheading someone with a hatchet which is fitting her (finally a win from a hg ficgame because they never win XD) and better yet..... In this simulation, don't ask for details but.... Athena just killed Death.... Never mind, a demon oc just killed her with a sickle.... I trust in Paige! She broke a nose for a basket of bread... Yup she won by stabbing someone this time, can't you try to win this hg Athena? Like half the time she commits suicide.... Well it fits her character at least....... ANYHOW!! I've been listening to mortal combat... That's all I'll say about this chapter.)

"Look at that... The bait's waking up."

That already annoyed Johanna if anything, the headache was more annoying.

It took her a moment to realize she couldn't see and it took her another moment to calm the panic since she felt something tied around her head and that was the reason for the blindness.

"Who the fuck are you?!" She spat, not that hard to guess in the long run, the idiot even pulled the bag the blinded her off her face and she could see his mug close up.

"Who you think?" He asked, as if he never learnt to correctly talk.

She looked around with an eye roll, not much can be done, feeling the cuffs.

This looked like underground so the mines.

She couldn't see Cinna but there were the two girls next to her, the only explanation as she didn't know two other small children that had been in her presence before waking up here.

The impact of her head must have been hard for her to need to deduce what is happening instead of remembering it, she feels something flaking off her face too, red flakes falling down, so it was strong enough to make her bleed.

And all these men looked around, only a few having firearms, this is still district 2.

"Ooooh.... You...." She breathed out. He called her bait huh? "So, where's Jay?" She asked, crossing her legs, not that bothered yet since she was forcing that unease down, trying to seem calm.... And she couldn't see the boy.

"The kid? He got in the way." He shrugged, some dusty looking druggie, throwing the bag that had been over her head at her head.

Johanna could only hope they had just roughed him up.... But either way.

"Why's you smiling?" Another idiot speaker spoke up.

"You called my.... Us.... Bait yeah?" She tilted her head, suddenly really calm despite realizing the situation.

"What of it?"

"You love to hear the sound of your own voices huh? Or you wouldn't let me talk." She rolled her shoulders. "We know loyalists are targeting the remaining victors, I know I am one and who else would I be the bait for other then Athena Hadley but let me tell you something.... You made your greatest mistake."

The main dude laughed.

"Ah yeah? What of it?"

"I don't know how long you thought over this plan but you doomed every single men and women in this room to a gruesome death." Johanna grinned.

"Ahhh?!"

"Yeah." It was her time to laugh in the faces of those still looking on like she was insane. "I don't know why you thought this a good idea nor do I know the ins and outs of this plan but I'll tell you where you fucked up." She grinned. "In the first second of it."