-Oil Bath-

(Reader.... My dear readers..... Don't give me ideas, yeah I am talking too you, the one that told me about Athena needing to die and Johanna to find the bucketlist... You must realize that I love torturing you guys so it is a bad idea to give me ideas.)

)

"Everyone listens here." Boggs held up a rifle magazine. "This mags empty, not even blanks, it is only for the propos alright?" He said slowly as he loaded it in the gun he gave Peeta.

The boy nodded as if it was him only that got told this, a shaky hold on the weapon for a moment.

"I am not a fan of seeing him with a weapon." Johanna told Athena.

"N-E-I-T-H-E-R      A-M     I" She answered while looking at the handgun she was given, Johanna and Finnick only had their axe and trident but she was given this, probably because of Peeta and how he'd cling close to her, she'd be the closest to take him out if something happened, tho it was a struggle, each new object taking her a second to master with her touchless hands.

"You'll keep an eye on him right?" Johanna told Finnick as even if it was day, it was he turn to fully concentrate on Peeta.

"Of course I will, he will not hurt you two." He winked at them.

"Stop talking everyone and lets move out, we'll try to make it ten blocks north, five a minimum so move it."

Athena rolled her eyes, holstering the gun before she followed Jackson out of the building, covering her eyes for a moment because of the light.

She hated being here in the Captiol, the only comfort was that she knew it would soon be over.

Soon Snow will be brought down, they are so close too it.

--------------------------------------------

They made their ways through the labyrinth of buildings and pods until they passed under arches that lead into what looked like a stone octagonal courtyard.

It was so silent, the Capitol was so silent, it unnerved Athena beyond limits.

"Breathe Thea." Johanna grabbed her hand, giving a squeeze despite the metal not giving or Athena feeling it.

She sighed deeply and nodded looking up as Cresida was talking to Boggs about how great of a shot she could have if they went down to the middle of the courtyard, the soldier listened and made the group follow her down to it.

"Boggs, this is a good spot." The camera woman said as she pointed ahead under a half blown up statue. "To show how the Capitol crumbles under our mighty rebellion."

"Okay, let us clear it."

He walked forwards with the holo, a machine that detects these pods the gamemakers filled the Capitol with to slow the rebels.