-Careers-

(Okay fine, I wanted the long awaited career fight before getting too the Capitol torture.)

Three against one.

She was familiar with those odds and she survived it once, she can do it again.

No, it is not a can, it is a must, she made a promise and she sticks to it.

It was unusually quiet, she just needed one of them to grow bored of waiting, of prowling, and to realize that they are not the hunters but she is.

She took a breath, lifting her gauntlet-ed hand up too her face with the back of it against her, the one only with the glove held up in front of her, turning her back too Cashmere and doing a little 'come here' wave too Gloss with a grin.

It was more of an insult to be ignored too Cashmere than being taunted too Gloss (Then? Than? I never know for those), hearing her run forwards.

She swung her arm back, her blade skipping off the metal of the gauntlet before she kept up the movement, catching Cashmere right behind the ears and slashing across her face on that side.

Keeping up the spin and letting her arm rise again, caught Gloss' underarm, shoving his arm up in the air as she sliced him.

"You are all careers but which of you kept training up after you won?" She asked, pulling her blade out and clashing with Brutus, a hand on the back of the blade to hold out against his strength. "Which of you fought to stay floating in an ocean of agony because you realized too soon this was not victory?!" She shoved him back and kicked up her leg, driving her heel into his stomach but with less force then she planned as her side hurt too much for such.

Her foot was grabbed and she was yanked down, quickly propping her hands down and kicking up her second leg into his hand, kicking his hold off and doing a tumble passed him.

When on her knees she swung back, Brutus' leg buckled, muscle bunching up behind the knee as it was cut.

"Which of you kept their senses sharp in fear of being snuck up on and killed?!"

She kicked Brutus in the back before standing again, covering herself with her hand.

Groaning at the unprotected forearm being slashed across the back of it but at least it was the back of it not the inside, making her still able to close her fist. (I love knowing martial arts soo much even if they didn't ready me for extended long fights against multiple, Athena mostly fights like Kung-fu, or at least the type I know, when it comes too claws, quick and precises strikes tho I learnt to pluck out eyes and not throats.)

"Which of you trained to try in vain to keep their body safe?!"

Swinging the hurt arm back at Gloss, this was so nice, having a fighting style basically no one else had, all trained in the usual blade or spear while she, oh she was a whole ass weapon, slashing in the retreating arm again.

Like always, Athena would bleed her enemies dry as she fought.

She grabbed Cashmere's fist, twisting the blade out of it and grabbing her throat, pulling her in front of her as Brutus swung back, the blade catching into the blonde victor's side deeply, stopped by the vertebra.

Athena squeezed, blood pearling between her fingers as she shifted her other arm too Cashmere's forehead and shoved while she yanked on the other.

The woman was dead before her body had hit the ground.

Boom.

She worried if one of her allies had died but currently, this was her life, she'll worry more later.

"Which of you kept on killing after the games?!"

Gloss screamed in anger and pain as Athena discarded the piece of the body she tore out and ran to pick up her discarded blade and block his strike before knocking his blade aside and long enough to drive it up into him from bellow his rib cage with the end sticking out the front of his throat.

She let it go, watching him crumple, humans are weird, sometimes the barest trauma too their body can kill them, sometimes they can fight on with a missing arm and a half burnt body. Athena always stood back up, Gloss crumbled.

"I wanted to hurt you since you broke my nose." She muttered, yelping as she bent out of the way of the spear throw. "And I never really liked you either." She told her district partner.

She didn't care for the punch he put into her gut as she neared, she swiped her claws into his face.

His screams of pain about being blinded soon enough, Athena digging her claws it and yanking.

The arena going dark at that moment.

She saw the dome fall away, a hovercraft dropped through.

She looked in awe, they really did it, they one upper Snow again, she is almost proud.

"Hands in the air!" She looked, seeing the ground shift open, revealing a metallic staircase with several peacekeeper existing. "Come willingly and we won't use force."

"Eleven." She simply said, lifting her arms again. "That's better odds."

"Don't make this harder on yourself!"

"I like it hard."

Athena lunged forwards, swinging the claws into the black visor of the nearest peacekeeper, punching holes in it and grabbing on, stepping behind him and yanking him back, grabbing the front of his outfit and pulling him down on her thrown up knee, snapping the back of the neck against it, letting the body crumble down before kicking up the baton in the air and catching it, swinging it like a hammer into the hip of another, the bone giving before she grabbed the back of his helmet and throwing it off his head and driving the baton through his gaping mouth, smashing the soft pallet.

Athena kicked the nearest one.

"Come at me!" Swinging her arms around with a grin. "Try and fail for I will spill your blood before you do mine!"

She swung out at the first getting near, even they weren't equipped to fight her.

That's until they brought out a taser.

She was grabbed and restrained once the little tool was used but not before she put three more into the ground.

She yelled at them, kicking and screaming, as she was pulled along to who knows where into the Capitol.

Not knowing what awaited her but she knew.

It wouldn't be pretty.