-Forest-

"And I thought 2 was boring."

"I will denounce you."

"No you will not."

And that was the worst.

Johanna knew she'd never do so even if she knew she might get some 'prices' for helping the Capitol catch a runaway... She'd never help the Capitol even if that was the only choice.

And so she glared at the other victor who knew she was right, she wouldn't be denounced too the authorities.

And that damned smile she got made her look away, she so wanted to gauge out those mesmerizing eyes, now that she could compare them to her home's trees, these greens were way more vibrant then any of the leaves around them, just so captivating with their hue.

"And I thought 2 was boring."

"Don't repeat yourself, damn you are restless, wait for five goddamn minutes." Johanna snapped slightly, whisper yelling, making the other victor chuckle.

Johanna seemed to the only one of the two stressing herself out as they were surrounded by 7's crowds, the one actually risking anything confident with only a hood hiding her head.

Johanna still wondered how the hell she was convinced to show her around 7.

She only felt free to breathe when out of the crowd.

This woman will be the death of her.

---------------------------------------------

"I've always heard 7's forest were beautiful and rich, I suppose they were right, I could never see much from the little part of the trees on 2's property."

Johanna looked back, having gone too the only place that she knew might offer some alone time that was not her house at this time of the day: The forest.

She looked back at the older victor, Athena looking up at the trees with a smile she never saw on her face, somehow this looking different from those from the Capitol and those she saw outside of it, unable to tell what it was precisely but she liked it.

"I suppose."

"You are lucky to get to work here, I will say, the idea of cutting down trees most days seem tiring but I would prefer it too the darkness of the mines." Athena patted the trunk of a tree.

"I'll agree, now that you say it."

"Yeah, we all work in the mines or are in the academy, it is dark down there, filled with dust in narrow halls, choking on it, piling on each other with the risk of cave ins."

Johanna looked around, she could imagine... Or almost, the closing in walls of stone, the lack of sun, the dust filling the air, crushing depths.

"I think I would never want to try that ever." She admitted.

"Yeah, it is hard work, mostly for stone but sometimes there are veins of minerals or gas, those are not fun, we can look like 12 when we end up finding coal, just all dark."

"Lets just agree both our jobs are shit when it comes down to it."

"Lets."