-Underground-

(Wow this is the 100th chapter, I write long stories but it is rare still that I get to 100

(Wow this is the 100th chapter, I write long stories but it is rare still that I get to 100.... How did any of you bare 100 chapters of torture for dear old Athena?)

"Everdeen, the holo." Jackson demanded, holding her hand out but Katniss backed down. "Everdeen!" She took a step closer.

A hand shoved her back, making her aim the gun up, Athena stepping in between the two.

Gale then lifted his gun to aim at Jackson and soldiers aimed up, Finnick lifting his trident and Johanna unfolding her axe.

"Everdeen the holo now."

"Boggs gave it too me."

"And why would he?"

"She is telling the truth." A soldier Athena didn't know the name off said but she didn't care, she itched to slice Jackson up. "I heard him, he transferred clearance to her."

"Well transfer it to me."

"I won't, he entrusted me with it, he said you'd listen to me." A lie, a clear lie, Boggs had told Katniss and Athena heard clearly, not to trust Jackson.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes, I was sent here on a mission and I need to holo for it."

"She is correct." Cresida said, stepping out in front of Athena and forcible lowered Jackson's gun. "Coin wants to film Snow's execution by the mockingjay, she thinks it will make the Capitol stop fighting instantly."

After a tense moment Jackson put the gun down.

"So be it, now we need to move." She said, in their dispute the oil had had the time to drain away. "Before we are all killed."

"Ah, I can't move, leave me behind." The sister said when Gale and her twin tried to help her up to stand. "I'll serve as distraction."

"Then I am staying too." The sister said and no one fought with them, really not having the time for that with a ticking clock of death over their heads.

"Everdeen you are an idiot really." Johanna told her as they all left the staircase and quickly moved to the opposing building to hide away.

Athena looked at the oily strung up corpse of Mitchell before catching up again.

"You would have done better?"

"No but still, idiotic."

Gale bashed in the window with the butt off his gun and cleared the frame of shards before climbing in first while Athena made sure everyone had crossed the threshold before she had.

"Come on, through here, where the cameras can't follow." He called, leaning them up another staircase and kicking in a door, everyone filling into the room.

It looked like a lounge room, a U-shaped couch around a TV that dropped from the ceiling.

Jackson quickly closed the curtains as Athena slammed the door behind her and pulled a cabinet in front of it with Finnick's help.