-''Why are you not asking away?''-

Athena rubbed her thumb the back of her finger, from the knuckle, down too the bend and back up it.

This was.... Not how she wanted to spend her evening and yet...

"You idiot." She flicked droplets of alcohol in her face, smiling a bit as she got a smack on the shoulder.

"Don't do that." Johanna said, it was barely a drop but she still didn't enjoy her antics.

Athena didn't like questions, she actually hated them, preferring to keep all for herself, to protect herself as much as she could.... But the silence from them was unbearable.

How could Johanna just enjoy banter as they drank their worries away on Whisky after what preceded this?

The itching of the leather gloves on her hand wounds, the annoying burning of the cloth of her shirt covering her arms, the irritating tapping of her foot on the ground, the bothersome knowledge of what her life was like.... Why in all of hell was there not being questions asked?

It bothered Athena so...

"Why are you not asking away?"

That she ended up questioning the lack of it.

When people love gossip and always want to know all, silence is worst then constant eavesdropping on news.

"Asking away what?" The younger woman asked.

"Well." Athena put up her free arm on the back of the couch she was sitting on, sure she felt the buzz of the alcohol but just enough to completely numb out all feelings she had left in her fingers, making them more clumsy if she was distracted and she wasn't, lowering the propped up arm across the back of the couch and flicking Johanna's neck as her hand landed just there, sitting quite near.

"Hey!"

"Asking about this stuff I mean." Athena didn't acknowledge the complaint about her actions, she always loved getting the girl worked up.

"Why would I?" Johanna rose an intrigued brow, having not drank that much, knowing she had a lower tolerance then the victor from 2. "What victor wants to spill blood again?"

Athena could have accepted that answer, it was true after all, but she couldn't, it felt shallow in her heart, the textbook type answer.

"Yeah well you are not the type to conform too normalcy, you always threaten to put an axe through people and I think you'd do it."

"What does that have to do with things?"

Athena shrugged, what is this? Was she being her own lawyers? One trying to protect her and the other wanting to reveal all? It was almost amusing to see when this would go.

"I am just saying that you of all wouldn't mind killing again, tho maybe not outright out of want but yeah, inconvenienced? Better hide, the mad wolf will come for you."

"Easier to be angry then apathetic."

"Ouch." She laughed, not caring that it wasn't aimed at her, Johanna quite hit the nail with that hammer her words were. "I prefer apathy myself, not even victors of 2 would usually be fawned of killing anymore after their games so yeah, I prefer not caring about anything."

"Caring is living."

"How correct you are, and caring is questioning the whats and whys of the world."

"Does it really bother you that much that I am not screaming at you to answer some arbitrary question about this?" Johanna waved loosely as the arm who's hand was now playing with the hair hanging out of her pony tail and down her neck, trying to ignore it.