-Overdone-

(But not a bitch for too long.)

The glint.

The hue.

The flash.

It all came back in a single flash.

Athena swinging the hand up by her face back bringing it down before striking upwards, the metal clashing in an eerie creak promising of bloodshed and death.

The dagger swung from above impacting down between her pinkie and ring fingers, pressing hard and stressing metal against metal enough to make it spark when either Athena or Brion shifted their hold a little.

He was strong but she'll make this fast.

She slid her back leg forth, between his and passed his center of gravity, kicking off with the other leg for a forced fall into him, driving the pointed end of a gauntlet into his side along with a shoulder tackle.

She braced herself, freezing her position like that while Brion stumbled back, not expecting such strength coming from such a woman.

Her question about the silence was answered tho, the deafening uproar at the sight of the blood specks dripping off the pointed end of the gauntlet telling a story of anger and death the Capitol drank up, screaming louder then any of her own haunting thoughts.

She didn't hear his taunt of anger, trying to see past the blood which caused her a red hot flash to cleave into her face.

She stumbled back, hunching over, a hand pressed over it and the other held under, seeing the blood pool around the slick black metal of her gauntlet and dripping into the palm of the other.

It took her a moment of feeling around to center the actual area of the wound, the cut ended or started depending on how people looked at it, just under the right nostril and drew out an almost flat line, slightly dipping down, across her right cheek and ending near her ear.

As much as it hurt, her claws felt around as she straightened out, she couldn't feel with them, her fingers also being messed up, but she felt the catch.

"That's bone." She muttered, feeling the catch a few times, sure that's more then enough to share all round pain in the area she was touching, tho knowing it will be over and worse pinpoint pain will come when the adrenaline will be gone.

"I'll do way worst too that brat of yours when my son wins this game." Brion promised, getting 'ooh's and 'aah's at the taunt but she knew he meant it.

She looked over her shoulder, he could insult her as much as he wanted, he could spill her blood, but talking off her brother in that way...

Being nimble for her weird fighting weapon came with great opportunity, twisting out of the way of a stab and falling back on her hands, taking support on her left hand and throwing out a leg in a spin, aiming high, pushing on her leg into a round kick from the ground and right into his ribs.

(Idk how to describe it so I looked up videos and I guess it is a mix of these two things and much more on the Silat style)

He coughed as she used the momentum to fall on her front and shove on her arms, getting herself up and with a half spin, swinging back, claws sinking into his shoulder and yanking as she stopped.

He might have two weapons and was from 2 but rarely was there a victor that kept up training like she had, she never lost of her proficiency.

She kicked into his back to keep him on the ground, driving her heel down hard.

And suddenly decided stomp in another.

He'll learn to not mess with her brother.

She kicked the nearest dagger down, trapping his hand under the handle, using her protected forearm to take the strike of the other as he scrambled upwards.

No one insults him.

With a little spin and not taking her foot of the blade, driving her other knee in his face, aiming nicely at the nose, the head whipping back and falling too the side with the body as the arm was held down and he couldn't be kicked away.

He is the best goddamn thing left in her life!

She leaned over him in a flash, hands grabbing on his free wrist and twisting on opposite sides, laminating his flesh, tendons and muscle beyond use.

And he won't be degraded!

With a strong shove, pushing his trapped arm off the floor, making her roll and catch herself, low too the ground but her only anchor points being her toes and the hand she was holding herself by.

By some brute like this man!

She bent her knees and lunged off, putting her second hand down and picking the first up, swinging diagonally up. leaving deep lacerations on the front of his thighs as she fell and slide on the ground slick with wax and blood, knocking into him with her body because of the strength of the launch.

Claws are a brutal weapons, slicing and dicing, leaving the pitiful souls to bleed out unless she took their lives, a way of dying that was personal and close.

The accidental tackle made him stumble as she rolled on her back and threw a leg out straight in a hard kick too the knee but the leg span outwards so no breaks, his nose too had miraculously survived unlike hers that took one punch and had snapped.

Quick too her feet, she tackled him down, grabbing and sinking her claws in the love handles on the man.

Straddling him after the impact but one leg thrown up, propping up on his elbow, trapping the swinging arm too far to do more damage then a few shallow cuts too her calf because of the angle too it, not caring for the other useless hand beating into her sides as she grabbed on deep into the flesh and around the collarbone as if it was a handle for her to hold on.

"I will not let you insult him!" She yelled, swinging her free hand over her head before freezing.

The situation dawning on her, knowing what movement her hand had undertook and knowing what the target was.

She was already so sore and tired, taking a breath as if this was the first she took in years, neither opponents moving outside of him struggling under her and not moving because she couldn't, knowing how to use her body, his and the ground against him.

"Blood!"

"Kill him!"

"End him!"

"Rip his throat out!"

The citizens screamed, no, bellowed at her, loud like the cold wind.

She wanted to stop, this was too much, this was overboard but the cacophony echoed out.

It seems Snow wins again, once again triumphing over her and bending her too the will of the Capitol.

With a scream of pain drowned out by cheered, she swung down, wrenching out the throat and all of Brion.

The arterial veins spraying blood out too the rhythm of the heartbeats as he gasped, each drop of his blood on her face burnt, it calcined her flesh, but she couldn't move away as she watched the man reach for his useless throat with his useless arm.

His eyes turning glassy as he stared into hers, life leaving them.

Boom, she could almost hear it, the canon branding her as a victor, it all felt so real.

Once again marked as a killer.