-Rescued-

(Fun fact: despite it being an odd fit last time too, this time this song would be used for the same chapter again and those that read the other book might recognize it.)

"You know, he was an old fool for wasting you."

Athena didn't know why she had a new main tormentor but she didn't care.

"Now up." The much younger one said, already undoing his belt. "You can refuse but it wouldn't be a wise choic--" The lights turned off almost on beat when he dropped his pants. "What the?!"

A choice.

Oh how she hated choices.

But.... She chose death!

Feeling her hand catch the side of his face in complete darkness and slam down.

---------------------------------------------------

The wait was so long.

So agonizingly long.

Johanna counted the neon lights in the hall, there are 25, 26th was burnt out.

She counted the tiles from door to door, 126, 53rd and 76th were cracked.

She counted the amount of times a doctor or a nurse ran passed them because they forgot to prepare something for the arrivals, 34, 12 time for the nurses, the rest the doctors.

The amount of time Heymitch checked on them all, 12.

How many times Finnick threw his rope in frustration before picking it up, 6.

How many times Katniss sat down before standing back up, 18.

How many times she started to bounce her leg in mounting worry, that being a constantly rising number.

It was so long of a time to wait.

That was until a seeming hoard of nurses ran and pushed by.

Katniss was up right away, followed by the rest of them.

The first they saw was Annie, through the opening door, the girl looking thinner then before but what they would soon see, the least hurt.

"Finnick!" She screamed, pulling out the IV's they just about placed into her arm and ran too him, jumping into his arms as he grabbed her, tightly squeezing on her.

Johanna looked around as a closing door, since there was no other people around, that must be who she is looking for but the brash dude that wasn't her favorite stopped her: Gale.

"I wouldn't advise you to go in there."

"Let me go bastard." Tho words did prove too her tho that her instincts were right, who she was looking for was there and now the way was blocked.

"I am serious, let them do their job if you don't want her to split your skull in two." He said, shoving her back to be sure she wouldn't get too the door.

"What the hell Gale?" Katniss asked.

"Katnip trust me and keep your axe friend out of her lady's room."

"Or what?" Johanna asked angrily.

"Or what? Or what?! She killed one of the volunteer rescuers for a mutt that's what!"

Johanna blinked, despite the chaos it sounded so silent around them.

"So let the narcotics take their effects before you get in there if you don't want to be gutted."

"What?" Johanna asked.

"What the hell lead to that?" Finnick said, holding Annie still.

"How would we know? She was not chained down like he was but there was a mutt, Fritz tried and shot at it, sending her into a fury I have never witnessed and she was on him before we could do anything and when we finally got her off it was after she crushed his windpipe with her bare hands. We were forced to manhandle her and the mutt into the stealthcraft because she'd fight back each time the mutt was removed or threatened."

"A Capitol mutt can be tracked."

"We thought so too, terminating the programming and making it nothing but a living breathing puppet, we thought that would stop things, only made her almost throw Boggs out of the stealthcraft which, I remind you, is supposed to be bulletproof and she smashed her hand up to break a window out for that task. She'd lash out too every little thing going astray." 

"You were.... Harsh." Annie whispered. "You grabbed and pulled, don't fault her."

"You needed to get out!" She flinched at Gale's yell.

"Back off dude." Finnick's held up finger bumped into his chest and he pushed back. "Don't talk too her like that."

"All she was trying to do was protect us." And she started crying at her words so hard that Finnick needed to hold her so that she didn't collapse.

"Where's Peeta?" Katniss asked, fearing they hurt him too, Gale just pointing too the left and she ran off.

"I'll follow her." Heymitch told them.

"I am going in there and I don't care for the dangers so back off or I will go get that axe Wiress promised to make me." Johanna said.

Gale rolled his eyes before stepping aside before walking away, marching too the elevator.

"Hey!!" She yelled at him, making him turn too her.

"What?!" He felt frustrated but she didn't care.

"I hope it hurts!"

"Wha--" The elevator's closing door smacked him in the shoulder with no remorse, showing his glare through the glass sides.

She looked back too the door, taking a deed breath and opening it only the get more pissed at Gale, this is a fucking hallway not a room, she could have come in here.

She left the door ajar, not bothered by it but what she was bothered by was the mentioned mutt.

Sure without the Capitol's control it was nothing more then a sack of flesh and bones mutated to fit the gamemakers needs but she recognized this one.

"Oh Cato...." She breathed out, feeling sick just at the sight of such crude copy of the boy and just wondering how far they would have pushed it, like... The Capitol was not that nice, they wouldn't only torture Athena with showing this mutt too her.

She rounded the corner, only one door at the back of it, how nice of 13 for isolating her, must be something that they didn't do in the Capitol... Johanna wanted to tear walls down that's for certain.

She grabbed the hastily printed medical chart that was hanging taped to the door of the only door here, it was filled with spelling mistakes and still warm from the print, a hasty signature from doctors.

(*Cracks my fingers*)

Heling orbittal fracture.
Healing carpus and metacarpus fratures.
Curent carpus and mtacarpus fractures.
Nerve damage in hands and phalanges.
Anemia.
Blunt fore trauma.
Heematmas.
Healing rib fractures.
Bite wunds.
Puncture wounds.
Lacertions.
Cuts.
Muscle leesions.
Musle tears.
Skin lesions.
Infectin.
Frostbitte.
Hypthermia.

(Okay so I listed all I could think off from the top of my head but if I forget a thing do tell me so I can complete the list higher up.)

And that... That was just the surface level marks left with spelling mistake shitshow. Despite her mind working at a slower pass, there was the constant nagging that this was not all that was wrong, that mutt proves it.

She took a deep breath, forcing herself to look away as she grabbed the door knob.

"When we see each other."

That was the last thing they said to each other. 

Wondering.

What this meeting would be like.