-Home-

Athena stood with every other victor, standing behind Coin as Katniss walked towards them.

Coin was on the elevated platform with Snow standing between a pillar, the victor's behind her, oddly enough forced to line up in the district numbers which didn't please Athena, being far from Johanna.

Athena could still imagine the cheers and the applauds as she stood twice in gladiator outfits on chariots pulling them around, once happily and confident in waving back and the other time fueled by hate and grief, both times sent too her death and to kill others.... She would not miss this place.

The spectator area that previously held Capitol citizen was now filled with thousands of district people, pushing in even little place there was, even many standing on the runway and following Katniss as she walked, all dressed up once again as the mockinjay.

"Welcome too the new Panem." Coin spoke in a mic, her voice ringing out everywhere around them, hands held up by her sides but slowly lifting them. "Today, on the avenue of the tributes, all of Panem, a free Panem, will watch more than a mere spectacle."

Heavy drums played, almost sounding like a heartbeat.

"We are gathered to witness an historic moment of justice. Today, the greatest friend to the revolution will fire the shot to end all wars. May her arrow signify the end of tyranny and the beginning of a new era. Mockingjay, may your aim be as true as your heart is pure."

Katniss slowly pulled an arrow out and nocked it, pulling back and aiming at Snow.

Athena intensely looked, exchanging Snow against Coin was not a good idea.

She stared at Katniss until the moment she titled her bow back and up, releasing the arrow.

There was a moment of silence before Coin crumbled and fell over and off the podium.

Athena's mouth went agape before a smile came over her face, watching the crowd rush in, they will kill Snow well enough but Coin needed to be gone.

Athena suspected Katniss wanted a yes vote to earn Coin's total trust in her, she knew she had a good reason in trusting her this time.

The crowd roared up in anger, rushing past the archer and toward Snow, mobbing the whole avenue in pent up anger as Snow laughed.

"I think this is our signal to skip town." Heymitch said, as he walked away hurriedly, the rest of the victors looking at each other but soon hurrying after the older man to be away from view.

They quickly made their way out of the avenue and stood in the empty streets, wondering about what to do.

"What now?" Ares almost angrily voiced the thought.