-Blood Rain-

"And to say I thought raw fish was disgusting, like who likes raw stuff?" Athena said despite the hunger having made her dig in without a though.

Finnick was from 4, fishing district, so it was not a surprised that he could spear fish out a few fish and easily spotting another few oysters and such. Athena had opted for the fish.

"Oh huss, you like nothing that is not your damned cigarettes." He said, slicing his fish up to make it easier for his mentor and district partner to eat as they all sat together in a circle.

"This is one intense detox method." She said since she couldn't bring them in here and already feeling the need but with the inability to light one.

"Well when you will win it will nice that you stopped."

"Oy Fish-brains, I am not winning this shit." She shook her head. "I am just here to kill a certain someone that has been annoyingly more useful alive." Katniss gulped, having grown numb too the past threat because Athena had helped her and Peeta against the fog and the mutts, forgetting she never not said she wouldn't kill her.

"What about this, we eliminate the true enemies and then do this like you careers do it usually, in one on one fights at the end until there is a winner?"

"If we even get too that." Peeta said before smiling softly and handing the pearl he found too Katniss.

"You really don't deserve lover boy." Athena told the young girl before looking back at Finnick. "We both know it how it will end if we do it how they want it."

"Then your vengeance is not worth it?" He asked, reminding her of Heymitch's talk with her, glancing at the golden bracelet he wore then at the thin golden necklace of Mags and then at each other 12's tokens, golden... Sure she knew they were allies but Finnick had the tendency to speak in ways that she forgot the first subject, she never connected the two, Heymitch and him, both rebels.

"I suppose not tho the wish for it is still there." Fine, fine! But Katniss better play up her role.

The Mockingjay had immersed itself in gasoline, it now better spark the fire up or this will have been for nothing to force her own mind to lower the weapons.

There was a scream so loud that Athena thought it came from near them but was proven otherwise, seeing a huge water wave through the trees on the opposite shore and smash up into the corner of an invisible wall at the cornucopia before washing over it as a boom followed, the wave being nothing but a little disturbance when it arrived too them but it stole her hunger, another dead.

"What's going on here?" Katniss asked the obvious question.

"Seems the gamemakers are after everyone." Finnick breathed out.

"I can say this, I am happily take it on with the fog any day instead of that wave." Athena said, carefully scratching her chin to not slice herself, not needing another injury. "That victor didn't stand any chance." She watched the hovercraft swoop in the get the dead body out.

The bodies would be brought back too their families, Athena didn't get Cato's and no one would come get hers... But she was almost happy with that, no one would cry her, no one but one person... And sadly enough... She could live with that knowledge since she won't live longer then for a week if she needed to guess.

Soon enough even if it was actually hours later, since time wouldn't stop, there was screamed complaints that came from much closer too them then the terrified one of the dead victor.

Athena picked herself up as Finnick hurried out of the cover of the trees to see what was going on.

"Kitten!" He called, before running forwards, waving her after him. "Hey Johanna!" If Athena had ears or a the tail of actual cat, they would have perked up at the name.