-Epilogue III-

(OKAY SO LISTEN UP!!!!!!

Someone left one (1) comment that word for word said 'I kinda wanna see an alternate ending yknow, where athena died ins of fin' and I thought it over, I wanna write it but all in one chapter so this one might be long since I need to resume everything that happened from the 'Tunnel' chapter.

So buckle up and get your tissues because we will be crying you and I. I warn you 4x the length of a normal chapter and NOT a happy ending, I am choking up on it.)

"R-U-N       L-E-F-T"  Pollux spelled it out for her before pushing the other, waving at them to follow him, holding Johanna tho since she didn't seem ready to leave the hole.

She whipped her head to the left tunnel and yanked Finnick with her as she sprinted, the room basically overrun.

She pushed him first into the tunnel before an explosive arrow blew up in the room behind them, dispelling the mutts long enough to give them enough chance of making it.

The shrieks of these mutts were louder then her panic of getting Finnick out of here, pushing him to run as her could on his hurt leg.

Turning around long another to slice into another mutt face as they lead with it, making it an easy target but it didn't melt like she saw it should, the vials in her claws are small after all, so for good measure she pulled out its throat and threw the body back into the masses before catching up with Finnick.

This room was much smaller and Athena almost died then and there, the ladder looked in an even worst condition.

Finnick could barely pull himself on so Athena grabbed the other side and the ladder step broke in her hand.

She just hiss and jumped, grabbing a higher one and pulling herself up before grabbing Finnick and pulling him up too as another step broke under her.

She looked up in mounting horror at the creaking, the ladder holding on with only one side, the other holding only by one rattling nail.

"AAH!!" She was yanked, the third step she was holding breaking out but Finnick grabbed her arm.

She kicked into the mutt's face as she hung there, Finnick hugging the vertical part of the ladder as the steps kept giving away.

"Finnick!!" He looked up, Pollux and Gale holding Johanna as she shoved passed them and reached a hand down while Athena screamed as the mutt latched on her leg and another climbed up it, punching hard in the face, the whole ground of the tunnel covered with mutts.

"Johanna!" He tried to let go and grab but he almost fell because of the weight as Athena finally shrugged the first mutt of but was grabbed again. "NO!!" He held her hand really tight when he felt her let go.

She glared at him but on the inside she was scared too.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO LET GO!!!" He screamed, struggling to let go as she was not holding herself anymore, his grip slipping. "DON'T YOU DARE!!!"

"THEA!!!" Johanna's voice pierced her heart but if Finnick doesn't leg go, both of them will die!

She yanked on her hand, making Finnick only hold her fingers and the ladder to swing out, the nail giving out.

"DAMMIT KITTEN!!!"

In one last adrenaline fueled attempt, a scream of desperation, he pulling his arm up to his chest and threw the other one higher to grab closer to Johanna but just out of her reach.

The victor of 7 shoved on her human restraints and almost fell down but Gale grabbed her legs, wedging his legs on the side of the hole as Pullox did his best to help.