-Interviews-

"Today's a special day, the interviews with the victors!" The crowd cheered at Caesar's exclamation. "Oh how excited I am and, dear watchers, we have come up with a great idea for this great opportunity! As you all know, you were asked to vote one your top five favorite victors upon entry into our halls. I will now reveal to you why!" He walked from a side of the stage to the other. "We will conduct the interviews in order of course but! For that top five, we'll keep them for the end for longer interviews to get to know them better and in order of who is the least too most popular, that's the order they will pass through!"

Cheering, the deafening cheering.

"How I hate this already." Johanna groaned, leaning against the bright lights of the wall, this time looking like they striped a birch tree and put the bark on her skin with her hair in an annoyingly pretty Capitol type of hairdo.

"The fifth is Wiress!"

"You tell me?" Athena said, back in her black pants and shirt with her leather gloves and boots, the collar long 'lost' along with her colors.

"Fourth is Finnick, our sweetheart!"

"Yeah true, you are most certainly in that top five."

"Third is Katniss, the girl on fire."

"She is less popular then I thought."

"Second is Athena, our second sweetheart."

"See?" Johanna grinned. "You are better liked."

"Oh." Athena smiled, she would pass right after Katniss which was great in her opinion, currently standing near Johanna who was pulling on her dress, not liking how it sat on her body.

"And first, all of our favorite with his tender and loving heart, Peeta!"

"This will be fun." Athena said.

"Now for the first victor, in order as they are not in the top five, Cashmere!"

"You are going to make that poor girl cry." Johanna said, almost having pity for Katniss.... Almost, but well, she sided with Athena one this, she deserved a bit of fear, she just hopes Heymitch will talk too her about the plan he mentioned too her.

"She better, those might be the only tears she'll get to cry as I am sending her home in a cardboard box."

"A small one?"

"The smallest one.... At least that way her sister will have something left to bury." Since Cato's body was so mangled that the Capitol thought it too 'real' for the games to ever give back, only having given her his necklace with a handshake before they left.... That necklace. "Hey little wolf?"

"Hmm?" Johanna looked back at her, having been listening too the interview going on, looking at Athena before looking at her out held hand and at the little pendant on it.

"I want you to have this."

"It's that...."

"Yeah... But having it lay around, collecting dust at the bottom of a pocket, just hurts... I want you to have it, will you?"

"I... Oh course."

"Alright, turn around." She said and Johanna did, Athena clipped it around her neck. "I'm sure he'd be happy you have it."

"Thanks." Johanna touched it, still unsure but it was not the time to fight Athena about this.

"It fits you perfectly."

------------------------------------------------------

The interviews flew by, once again, everyone saying thing against the games, everyone displayed in participating again.

"And now we call forth the third of the list, the girl on fire, Katniss Everdeen."

Athena watched Katniss play up the confident act and even do her twirling trick with flames transforming her wedding dress into a black bird-like dress.... That stylist sentenced himself too death as all mockingjay symbolism leads to that, that fool.

"You know." She told Peeta. "You really should have gotten that wedding down because the only way you are getting married now is in hell."

"I will not let you hurt her."

"Trust me lover boy, you might have bested my brother but I am in a whole other league, don't forget that." She poked his jugular with her index's claw. "So careful if you don't want to be bleeding out as you watch her life be snuffed out. I can be nice, once, then I won't be."

"You don't scare me."

"The next up is the Reaper! Our sweetheart! Athena Hadley!"

"You should be." She warned before walking out, casting a condescending look into the crowd as she sat down.

"What a great day to see you here again!" Caesar greeted her as he sat too, a bit awkward as he had held out his hand for her to shake but got ignored.

"Is it? We are all marching to our deaths." She said, bored as she looked at him.

"Ah eh." He cleared his throat. "Well we have heard you volunteered, can you tell us why?"

"It is simple." She looked over her shoulder at all the victors lines up by district behind them on the elevated platforms, looking at Katniss. "I came here to extinguish the girl on fire by my own hands for what she did too my brother." Katniss stared back but quickly broke eye contact under Athena's intense one.

"Woah, so you'll fight to keep your Reaper title then?" But she didn't answer as she looked away.

She glared once at Caesar before standing up and walking away.

"Wha...."

She made her way up the stares and made her way to stand in her designated place between Gloss and Brutus, luckily for Katniss, 2 and 12 are as far as they can be.

Tho it didn't stop the pointed glare, she glared hard, up until.

"If it wasn't for the baby."

Peeta succeeded in shocking everyone: the victors, the crowd, himself, Katniss.

But the uproar of anger from the Capitol almost made Athena laugh, Cecelia had three kids but no, it was Katniss' 'baby' that was important.

Suddenly Gloss grabbed her hand and she tried to yank it out but he pointed his chin next too her, seeing all victors hold hand and lift them, she took a breath, grabbing his back and Brutus' too.

But the moment all the lights turned off, she let go and they were ushered out under the screams of the desperate crowd asking to stop the games from happening.

Athena was a bit impressed, Peeta would have been a perfect sweetheart, playing with everyone's heart for his own gain, sadly he has a normal life.