-2-

(Some of these random memes made for this fanfic are just foul)

(I am not sorry)

"Snow has to pay for what he's done. I wanna help the rebels in any way I can." Katniss instantly said, sitting in a chair in front of Coin, they had been talking for a while about getting her into the Capitol "Send me to the capitol. I'll do anything."

Athena gave her a side eye but Katniss was correct.

"We need to get in or we'll never stop these wars." She wrote, tapping her fingers on the page before turning it to Coin so that she could read it.

"I can't." Coin shook her head, grabbing it with a sigh. "I can't send either of you there. We can't get into the Capitol until we control district 2." She looked with a slight grudge at Athena.

"Then send me to 2." Katniss said. "I can get them calmed down." She truly believed so and Athena saw it. "You want me to fire up our troops? Call out to the loyalists? You've seen what I can do." 

"Yes, I have." Coin looked pointedly at her and then Athena who sighed.

"I'll go along, I am their victor, I might have lost my voice but I am still alive and still from 2."

"And how would that help?"

"District 5 sacrificed itself for Katniss, blowing the electrical dam for a victor not from their district, trust me, it would help."

"Alright, I authorize this mission."

-----------------------------------------------

Athena looked out of the hovercraft, scratching her upper arms but needing to be careful to not cut herself, they had quite literally forced her into an armored outfit.

Morbidly enough, it reminded her on the 75th arena outfit tho black, some slick black suits tho she didn't look military, having a hoodie over top.

She pulled the hood up over her head for now, sure she convinced Coin it was a double edged blade, the loyalists could instantly snipe her out of the game if they saw her face.

She looked to the side at Katniss, Finnick wanted to come, surprisingly Peeta too in his moment of clarity but well Peeta is not stable and Finnick was pushed away by Heymitch to enjoy his honey moon while it lasted so he came along and Johanna.... No one says no to her.

"Nervous?" The little wolf asked from her, seeing the movement of the hood.

"P-R-E-C-A-U-T-I-O-N-S     T-H-E-Y     C-O-U-L-D     S-H-O-O-T     M-E     T-H-E     L-O-Y-A-L-I-S-T-S" Athena answered, still finger spelling everything, Johanna having a cheat sheet to understand her for now not only needing a few glances at it before shoving the sheet in her pocket with a nod.