-ChatGPT Shenanigans-

Yes.... I fell in the trap of chat GPT and I felt the need to share it with you.... Why? Simple, because I gave it this prompt.

Write me a hunger games fan fiction about a district 2 girl called Athena that fights with metal claws and a sword, flirts with everyone and is the Capitol sweetheart but hates it, mostly only truly flirting with Johanna Mason. She gets reaped again for the 75th hunger games and gets caught by the Capitol instead of Johanna when the rebels blow up the arena with Katniss's help, saving Johanna not Athena

Because I want to see what it was capable of coming up with and if it could write something that is actually a useful think, like inspiration. And I wanted to see if it could romance instead of me, just wanting to know if it was any good.

And it gave me this back.....

I just wanted you too to see this.

Athena was the Capitol's sweetheart, but she hated every minute of it. Her training in District 2 had prepared her to fight in the Hunger Games with metal claws and a sword, but it had also taught her that the Capitol was not to be trusted.

Despite her reluctance to play the Capitol's game, Athena knew that she had to play along if she wanted to survive. She flirted with the other tributes, knowing that it would make her more popular with the Capitol viewers, and she made alliances with the strongest ones, including Johanna Mason.

Johanna was the only one who truly understood Athena. They shared a bond that went beyond flirting and fighting, and Athena knew that she could always count on her to have her back when she needed it most.

But when the 75th Hunger Games were announced, Athena's heart sank. She knew that her chances of survival were slim, especially since she had already been in the Games before. She prayed that Johanna would be reaped with her, but fate had other plans.

On the day of the Games, Athena watched as the other tributes entered the arena, her heart pounding with fear. She knew that she had to stay focused if she wanted to survive, but her mind kept drifting to Johanna, and the thought of never seeing her again was too much to bear.

As the Games progressed, Athena fought with all her might, using her metal claws and sword to take down tributes left and right. But she knew that it was only a matter of time before the Capitol would turn on her, and she prayed that Johanna would be there to save her.

But things didn't go according to plan. When the rebels blew up the arena with Katniss's help, Athena was caught in the explosion, unable to escape. She watched in horror as Johanna was saved by Katniss and taken to safety, knowing that she would never be able to see her again.

As the dust settled and the Capitol officials retrieved her body from the wreckage, Athena knew that she had failed. She had failed to survive, failed to protect Johanna, and failed to avenge her District's suffering under the Capitol's rule.

But as her eyes slowly closed, Athena knew that her fight was not over. She knew that she would be remembered as a tribute who had fought not only for her own survival, but for the freedom of all those oppressed by the Capitol. And as she slipped away into darkness, she knew that Johanna would carry on her legacy, fighting alongside the rebels until the Capitol was no more.

CHAT GPT KILLED OF ATHENA!!!

I mean that was plot twist, not really what I want but still a plot twist so yeah, readers, if chatGPT had wrote my book this would have been the ending.... Weirdly enough it fits her personality a bit too.