-Interview II-

"I don't need claws to cause damage!" She had her numb fists raised, trembling from the cold that ate its way into her bones.

But the peacekeepers said nothing, just walking in.

"Back off!" She swung at the first. "I will not do what you want!"

-----------------------------------------------

Johanna didn't like it in 13.

Cold with no life, people also the same, filled with hate and suspicion.

She freaking killed for their cause and they dare doubt her loyalties.

She never knew 12's escort, Effie, but she suspected she was on their side since she was brought along... And yet she was treated with so much hate.

Everything was so dull too, mud browns, ash blacks and smoke grays, no life in between these bunker walls.

She even saw someone take a bit more food then allowed and get beaten for disregarding the rules.

As explosive as it would be, she knew Athena would swing once and people would back off, she is still a career, she could stand up too people.

They were all treated like broken goods, left to roam and to do nothing and some of them were, Katniss either a mute or screaming too herself, Finnick rocking back and forth, repeating that they should all have died and herself a firecracker the moment something annoyed her.

"This is shit." She said, stirring the ugly porridge looking thing in front of her, it was lumpy and grayish. "How do they want us to fight for them in the future if they feed us baby food?"

"Better then nothing." Finnick said, too exhausted from the events to bother with it, spooning the food into his mouth.

"Even 12 had better food." Katniss whispered, all over the victors sitting around the same table in the chow hall, once again put aside from the rest of the population and segregated, showing off that 'look, we are the victors' all over again.

"What did you expect?" Wiress asked, as disgusted with the food as Johanna but still slowly eating it, the taste bearable but it was bland. "13 is underground, they don't really have access too sunlight to grow crops."

"It taste like sawdust." Johanna said, dropping the spoon, grabbing her head. "So Everdeen, how does it feel? Too lose what you care about the most?"

"Johanna." Finnick warned as the young girl bitterly dropped the spoon, hunger fading as pain clutched her stomach in a vice grip.

"Just asking, because for me it quite hurts. She should have just killed you, you know? Instead of getting caught."

"Johanna!"

"Don't protect her Finnick! She is the cause of all of this and you know it! They fucking have Annie! Do you not blame her?!"

But before any of this could go on, the big screens in the hall turned on, the Capitol logo flashing bright and yellow on a red background before revealing Caesar, host of the hunger games but his usual smile was gone, he looked solemn and calm.

"What's this shit?" Johanna said, turning on the bench to look at it, being seat with her back to it.

"Hello. Good evening." He greeted the silent watcher, not a fly was heard in the hall. "And a big welcome too all in Panem. I'm Caesar Flickerman and whoever you are, whatever it is you're doing, if you're working, put down your work. If you're having dinner, stop having dinner because you are going to want to witness this tonight."