Chapter 5

"Another goal for Slytherin! They lead Gryffindor ninety to thirty!"

Alex curses under her breath and chases after Flint who has the Quaffel, she dives down and snatches it from his, passing it over to Angelina.

"All right there, Scarhead?"

Harry ducks as a Bludger goes over his head, Draco also ducks with wide eyes and as she passes Alex laughs at his expression.

"Watch yourself, Harry!"

"Wood! Look out!"

Oliver turns, just as he does the Bludger hits into him knocking him off of his broom. The Bludger begins to chase after Harry as he dives and twirls around to stop himself from getting hit.

Hagrid watches through his binoculars, "Blimey! Harry's got himself a rogue Bludger! That's been tampered with, that has!"

"I'll stop it." Ron says confidently as he holds out his broken wand.

Hermione quickly pushes his hand down, "No! Even with a proper wand it's too risky. You could hit Harry!"

"Training for the ballet, Potter?" Draco calls.

Alex catches the Quaffel as it's thrown to her from Katie, she flies upwards and doges Flint, then Pucey before faking right and at the last moment scoring into the far left hoop.

"McGonagall scores! Take that you slimy-"

"Mr. Jordan!"

"Sorry, Professor."

Alex looks down just as Harry lands on the floor with the snitch clutched in his hand, "Harry Potter has caught the Snitch! Gryffindor wins!" Suddenly the same Bludger begins to pound down around him making him roll away.

"Finite Incantatem!"

"Thank you." Harry says as Hermione kneels beside him to assess his broken wrist.

Alex lands and runs straight over to them kneeling beside him, "Are you okay?"

He quickly shakes his head, "No, I think my- I think my arm's broken."

Professor Lockhart runs straight over, knocking Alex over from her crouching positon making Ron reach out to help her as she hits the ground glaring up at the Professor, "Not to worry, Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straight away."

Harry quickly shakes his head, "No, not you."

"Oh, poor boy doesn't know what he's saying. Now, this... won't hurt a bit. Brackium Emendo!"

Alex makes a disgusted noise as Harry's arm flops over with no bones, "Ah, yes, well, ha, that can sometimes happen, um, but...uh, the point is, uh, you can no longer feel any pain, and, heh- very clearly, the bones are not broken."

"Broken?" Hagrid exclaims angrily, "There's no bones left!"

"Much more flexible, though."

~~~~~

"Out of my way! Should've been brought straight to me. I can mend bones in a heartbeat- but growing them back..."

"You will be able to, won't you?" Hermione questions.

The Healer nods her head, "Oh, I'll be able to, certainly. But it'll be painful. You're in for a rough night, Potter. Re-growing bones is a nasty business."

Harry spits out the medicine straight away making Madam Pomfrey scoff, "Well, what do you expect? Pumpkin juice?"

"Now out! All of you!"

~~~~~

"Again? You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" Hermione questions as she and Alex sits cross legged adding ingredients into the potion.

Ron nods from his position, he leans against one of the stalls, watching intently with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, "Of course. Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here. And now he's taught Draco how to do it."

"Maybe. We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure."

Ron looks around the toilet in clear disgust, "Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight, in the middle of a girl's lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?"

Alex scoffs, "No. No one ever comes in here."

"Why?"

"Moaning Myrtle." She says with a shrug as she mixes the ingredients and looks to Hermione who nods telling her she's doing it right.

He scrunches his brows together, "Who?"

"Moaning Myrtle." Hermione repeats slowly.

"Who's Moaning Myrtle?"

"I'm Moaning Myrtle! I wouldn't expect you to know me! Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, moping Moaning Myrtle? Huh...aaaah!" A ghost wails as she floats past them and into a toilet.

"She's a little sensitive."