Chapter 1

"It's beautiful here." Luna says with a happy smile as she watches a few string of shells dance in the wind.

"It was our aunt's," Bill says as he sets a cup of tea down, "We used to come here as kids. The Order uses it now as a safe house. What's left of us at least."

"I need to talk to the Goblin." Harry states walking down the stairs.

Bill nods leading him and Hermione up the stairs and into the room of the goblin.

In the room opposite Ron snores loudly making Alex kick him out of the bed, he yelps as he hits the floor instantly waking up. Peering over the top of the mattress he finds the black haired girl spreading out.

"Okay, I know you're hurt and whatever, but you have to stop doing that." He climbs back onto the bed wrapping his arms around her.

"When you stop snoring I will." She promises turning to face him.

She closes her eyes again resting her head against the pillow, Ron watches her with a giddy smile as his hands traces patters on her skin, "You're staring."

He shrugs, "I can't help it, you're just so beautiful."

"Smooth." She says with a nod.

He sighs lying on his back and staring at the ceiling above them, the distant sound of wind chimes and the waves crashing can be heard along with hushed whispers in the other rooms. "Can't we just stay here? Me and you, forever?"

"I'll tell you what," She says turning to face him, "When all of this is over, you and I will come back here for a few months, relax and spend some time together."

He hums closing his eyes as she plays with his hair, "We'll get our jobs as Aurors, both of us, and we'll get that cottage you've always wanted."

"Here?" She questions closing her eyes as well to picture it.

He nods, "Yeah, here, it'll have a big garden, and we'll go for walks along the beach every day, and we'll go to the village. We'll have a dog of course, a big friendly one called Rupert, and everyone will visit us when they need to unwind."

"You mean two dogs, right?"

He nods and chuckles lightly, "Yeah, two dogs, Rupert and..."

"Paddy."

"Paddy?"

"Yeah." She breaths out leaning into his embrace. He kisses her forehead and she wraps her arms around him leaning her head on his chest, "I like the sound of that. And we'll have one room full of music, all different kinds of records. Every day after a long day we'll dance around the room listening to different songs."

"Yeah, we'll be happy," He declares, "We'll be a family."

~~~~~

"Okay, so we're going to Gringotts, why, may I ask?"

Alex's nose turns up at her outfit, she wears a black corset with a long skirt and a black blazer over the top of it. "Why am I Draco's mother again?"

"We need to get into Bellatrix's vault." Harry says.

Alex nods looking to Ron who has also been disguised.

"How do I look?" Hermione asks.

Alex grins with a thumb up, "Hideous."

"You can give that to Hermione to hold. Alright, Griphook?"

"We're relying on you, Griphook. If you get us past the guards into the vault...The sword's yours."