Chapter 11

"Well?"

"I-I can't be sure." Draco stutters.

Lucius walks over gripping the back of Draco's neck harshly and pushing his head forward, "Draco. Look closely, son. If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord everything would be forgiven. All would be as it was, you understand?"

Alex groans as the snatcher gets a tighter lock on her now blonde hair, "Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr. Malfoy."

"You dare to talk to me like that in my own house?"

"D'you mind, man?" Ale groans struggling in the man's grip, "Can't feel my bloody brain."

"Don't be shy, sweetie," Bellatrix says grabbing Draco and pulling him closer, "Come over. Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure."

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco questions.

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?"

The Snatcher shrugs, "He came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon."

Bellatrix raises a brow as she walks towards the other three friends, "Or ran into a Stinging Jinx. Was it you, dearie? Give me her wand. We'll see what her last spell was," Hermione's face pales and the old witch begins to laugh, "Ah. Got you."

"What is that?" She stops in her tracks looking at the sword in the man's hand who is holding onto Alex, "Where'd you get that from?"

"It was in her bag when we searched her. Reckon it's mine now."

Bellatrix knocks the man back making Alex fall to the floor, she hits the Snatchers back grabbing the sword and wrapping a snake like rope around the one man's throat, "Go! Get out!"

They run out screaming and yelling at the crazy woman, "Cissy, put the boys in the cellar. I want to have a little conversation with this one, girl-to-girl."

Bellatrix pushes the boys away and Narcissa drags them to the cellar, Lucius gets a firm grip on Alex as the girl tries to get to Hermione, "Don't touch her! Don't touch her, you bitch!"

"That sword is meant to be in my vault at Gringotts. How did you get it? What else did you and your friends take from my vault?"

"I didn't take anything. Please. I didn't take anything."

"I don't believe it." Bellatrix begins to carve into Hermione's arm making the girl scream in pain.

Alex thrashes against the grip on her, "Stop! It was me, she didn't do anything! I took your stupid sword!"

Bellatrix stops instantly her eyes snapping up to Alex who is panting heavily, "What?"

"I said I took your stupid sword, what are you, deaf?"

Bellatrix gestures for her to come closer, Lucius pushers her forward harshly making her stumble until she reaches Bellatrix. She moves Alex's hair from her face gripping her jaw harshly, "Ah, my cousin's daughter, can't get enough, is it?"

"I would've won that fight, and you know it." She says through gritted teeth, "There's obviously a reason you weren't put into Gryffindor, coward."

Pushing the girl to the floor she points her wand at her, "Crucio!"

Gritting her teeth and closing her eyes Alex doesn't allow any sound to come from her as she shakes uncontrollably, "Crucio! Crucio! Crucio!" She yells stopping just before the girl's body will fully give out, giving her a few seconds to recover before doing it again.