Chapter 1

Alex sighs and rubs her hands together nervously, she sits in an old chair at St. Mungo's in front of her uncle, "Hey, Uncle Al, it's uh- it's been a while."

She smiles at him but he continues to stare blankly at the wall in front of him, "I'm leaving," She whispers quietly looking to make sure no one is behind her, "Me, Harry, Ron and 'Mione, we're going to stop him."

She leans back rubbing her hands down her face, "I'm so scared," She says quietly shocking herself from admitting it, "I mean, look what happened to you, I-I just needed to tell someone."

She sighs getting up with a huff, "This is stupid, you don't even know who I am."

Turning around she walks towards the door while chewing on her lip, "A-A-Alex."

Her head snaps back over to the bed to see Uncle Al is looking at her still with the dazed look but a sort of recognition in his eyes, "P-Proud."

Alex intakes a sharp breath and smiles letting out a little chuckle as she walks back over, "I love you, Uncle Al." She whispers wrapping her arms around him as she sniffles lightly.

"Proud."

~~~~~~

"Hello, Harry." Hagrid says cheerily.

Harry goes to answer but he's trapped in a hug by Alex knocking them both backwards, "Hello, Alex."

"You're looking fit." Ron smiles as he walks in next the two of them giving each other a brotherly hug before Hermione pushes her way in.

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous." Mad-Eye says pushing his way inside. "What say we get undercover before someone murders him?"

Everyone gathers in the living room as Mad-Eye stands in front of them, "Black, get out of that bloody fridge."

Alex appears around the corner chewing on a slice of cheese with a shrug, "You didn't let me eat before we came, I'm starving."

Rolling his eyes he pushes her to stand by everyone else, "Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley." A tall red head says walking in.

"Oh. Pleasure to meet you."

"He was never always this handsome."

"Dead ugly."

Bill rolls his eyes at his brothers, "True enough. Owe it all to a werewolf, name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favour one day."

Fleur walks in behind him placing a kiss on his cheek, "You're still beautiful to me, William."

"Just remember, Fleur," Remus says with a smile as he walks in with an arm wrapped around Tonks, "Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now."

Tonks smiles as she rolls her eyes playfully, "My husband, the joker. By the way, wait till you hear the news. Remus and I-"

"All right. We'll have time for a cosy catch-up later. We've got to get the hell out of here. And soon. Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the Trace on you."

"What's the Trace?"

"If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose."

"Yeah, and if you sh-"

Mad-Eye sends the girl a stern look and she raises her hands in innocence as she chews on the cheese in her hands, "We have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect Brooms, Thesterals and the bike. We go in pairs. That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be, they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one."

Harry furrows his brows looking around at everyone, "The real one?

"I believe you're familiar with this particular brew." Mad-Eye says raising a small bottle.

"No. Absolutely not."

"I told you he'd take it well." Hermione says rolling her eyes.

Harry turns around looking at everyone and shaking his head, "No, if you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me, I-"

"Never done that before, have we?" Ron says sarcastically.

"No. No. This is different. I mean, taking that, becoming me. No." He says firmly.

Fred leans forward, "Well, none of us really fancy it, mate."

George nods in agreement, "Imagine if something went wrong, and we ended up a scrawny, speccy git forever."

"Everyone here is of age, Potter," Moody says, "They've all agreed to take the risk."

"Technically, I've been coerced. Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter. Always been a huge admirer."

Alex rolls her eyes and crosses her arms as Ron places a hand on her shoulder, "Can I punch him yet?"

"Nip it, Mundungus. And as much as I'd enjoy that, Black, no, no you can't. All right, as discussed."

Alex uncrosses her arms and walks forward pulling a strand of hair from Harry's head making him yelp, "Blimey, Alex."

"Straight in here, if you please." She carefully drops it into the potion and then steps back as he passes it around.

"For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning, it tastes like goblin piss."

"Have a lot of experiences with that, do you, Mad-Eye?" Fred asks, Alex snorts but everyone else remains silent, "Just trying to diffuse the tension."

They pass it around and Alex misses her turn passing it over to Ron with a grimace, she focuses her features and slowly turns herself into Harry glad she didn't have to use the potion because of everyone's reaction to the taste.

"Wow, we're identical."

"Not yet, you're not."

Moody tosses a large pile of clothes into the middle of them and they all grab at the clothing, "Haven't got anything a bit more sporting, have you?"

"I don't really fancy this colour."

"Well, fancy this, you're not you. So shut it and strip."

Alex glances around awkwardly before her and the Harry who is Hermione go to the back to change out of their clothes, "Bill, look away. I'm hideous."

"I knew Ginny was lying about that tattoo."

"Harry, your eyesight really is awful."

"Right, then," Mad-Eye calls, "We'll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector. Mundungus, stick tight to me. I wanna keep an eye on you."

Remus walks forward, "Alex?"

"Yup?"

She says appearing at his side, "You're with me and George."

She nods walking outside with her broom gripped in her hand, "Head for the Burrows. We'll rendezvous there. On the count of three."

"One..."

"...two..."

"...three!"