Alexandra Minerva Black

D.O.B.- 2nd May 1980

1. Her Patronus is a Deerhound. As the name suggests, the Deerhound is a large sighthound bred in Scotland to hunt deer. Although they were bred for hunting, Deerhounds are gentle dogs with a very friendly nature. Deerhounds are eager to please and will happily drive away Dementors with their irresistible urge to chase their prey!

2. Her favourite song is 'Escape' by Rupert Holmes.

3. Her boggart is people leaving her.

4. Her favourite colour is grey.

5. Her favourite band is Queen.

6. Her favourite movie is Indiana Jones.

7. She had a crush on Harrison Ford as a kid, Ron was moody for a week when he found out.

8. She often helped the twins with their pranks around the school.

9. The longest time she went without getting into trouble was 24 days.

10. When she feels nervous or scared she hums 'You are my sunshine.'

11. She never really needed to study, she was often very curious as a child and spent most of her time at Hogwarts where she would sit in on lessons with different teachers. That's how she got so many good grades without studying.

12. She could never build up the courage to go back to the Ministry after her father's death. It took her almost six years before she stepped foot there again.

13. She refused to sell her father's old house, she and Ron moved in for a few weeks while they searched for another house.

14. They finally got their house two years after the War.

15. One day after work Ron came home to find two dogs and Alex asleep on the sofa. A Deerhound she called Paddy and a Jack Russel Terrier she called, Rupert, even though the Jack Russel was a girl.

16. Her favourite spell is Incendio.

17. She became a Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher for three years before leaving to become an Auror, she was also Head of Gryffindor House during this time.

18. Eventually she became Head Auror.

19. She visited her mother and fathers grave weekly.

20. After the War she went on trial in front of the Ministry to prove her father's innocence, she won.

21. Chris walked her down the aisle, and Uncle Alexander was allowed to leave the Hospital to attend.

22. She and Ron had two kids. Annabelle Remy Weasley-Black and Sirius Regulus Weasley-Black.

23. Ron proposed to her one day at Grimmauld Place when they were cleaning out the house.

24. They had a garden wedding at the Burrow, only their family and a few close friends went. Alex wore her mother's old wedding dress that Molly fixed to fit her.

25. Her biggest regret in life is not being able to save her father.

26. Much like Sirius, during her sixth year she was a big 'player'. After releasing her feelings for Ron when he dated Lavender she went on many dates with different people.

27. She never took off the necklace her father gave her, it was always on her no matter what.

28. She and Draco actually formed a cousin-like bond while working at the Ministry, he apologised for everything his parents and family had ever done. He was also invited to their wedding, much to Ron's dismay.

29. During second year she did a prank on Snape which made a bottle of shampoo fly after him, when he finally had enough and tried to get rid of it the bottle exploded in his face dying his hair a bright purple. The twins then made a pact with her after that day.

30. Her wand is 11 inches, Hazel Wood, Veela Hair Core