Chapter 6

"Many of you are surely wondering, why I have summoned you at this hour. It's come to my attention, that earlier this evening, Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmede. Now, should anyone, student or staff attempt to aid Mr. Potter, they will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transcription."

Snape pauses to look around the great Hall filled with students, "Furthermore, any person found have knowledge of these events, who fails to come forward will be treated as equally guilty. Another, if anyone in here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening. I invite them to step forward. Now!"

Harry steps forward from the crowd earning gasps and whispers from them, "It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a security problem, Headmaster. I'm afraid it's quite extensive."

The Order of Phoenix walk into the Great Hall as the doors open, the children gasp as they catch sighs of them moving slightly to the side, "How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him. Tell them!"

Snape points his wand towards Harry and Ron instantly goes to grabs Alex but is too late, both Professor McGonagall and Alex stand in front of him, their own wands pointed at the man.

A flame of fire shoots towards Alex making Minerva push her aside, sending the spell right back at the Headmaster, the Professor and her granddaughter fire spells at him side by side until he finally disapparate away.

"Coward!"

The Hall cheers as Minerva lights up the torches in the hall, suddenly Alex yells out for Harry as he falls back against the floor, she helps him sit upright as he stares off into the distance, "Harry?"

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you might even think to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded. You have one hour."

Hermione looks across to Alex, the pair of them are both trying to calm the few screaming first years that had begun to scream during the speech.

"What're you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Pansy yells.

Alex clenches her jaw holding her wand up to the Slytherin girl with a firm glare. "Stand down, Parkinson."

"Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" Filch yells as he runs down the corridor.

"They're supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot!"

"Sorry ma'am."

Alex, despite the situation, lets out a low chuckle as she stands up, meeting Ron half way down the Hall with a smile. The red head gently grabs her hand pulling her aside and out of view of their family, unfortunately for them, a pair of red heads had seen them making them sigh as they see them approach with matching smirks.

"What do we have here, ickle Ronnikins?"

"Finally plucked up the courage?" George asks.

Fred shakes his head and crosses his arms over his chest, "Nah, not possible."

Alex raises a challenging brow stepping in front of Ron as she crosses her own arms matching his posture, although he is over a foot taller making her crane her head upwards to look at him, "Oh yeah? And why's that?"

"Wait- you aren't..." He trails off gesturing between them and Alex steps back again. She turns to Ron, slowly lifting herself onto her tip-toes and slowly leaning towards him, before patting him on the shoulder and walking away.

Ron stands there, eyes lidded and mouth parted slightly, he quickly clear his throat, George's eyes widen and he pointed at Ron, "You are!"

"Shh!"

"If Mum finds out we'll both be dead." He grumbles.

Georg turns to Fred with the biggest grin ever holding out his hand, "Pay up, Freddie."

Rolling his eyes Fred digs a galleon from his back pocket handing it over to his brother.

"I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need?" McGonagall asks.

Alex hugs her grandmother quickly as she approaches taking a step back to stand beside Harry, "Time, Professor. As much as you can get me."

"Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle. Potter, it's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too, Professor."

Alex pats Neville on the shoulder as she passes him, "Hold the fort, Neville."

"Alex!" Hermione calls quickly as she and Ron run over to her.

"We were thinking-"

"Actually, Ron was thinking."

Ron nods with a small proud smile on his face, "The Chamber of Secrets, if we can get in there-"

She looks up suddenly understanding their idea, "We can get a Basilisk fang, destroy the Horcruxes, use the venom, you're brilliant, Ron!" She garbs his face planting kisses over him.

"Harry!" She grabs their hands dragging them after the boy.

"We were thinking, it doesn't matter if we find the Horcrux."

"What do you mean?"

"Unless we can destroy it. So, we were thinking-"

"Well, Ron was thinking, it was Ron's idea. It was completely brilliant." Alex gushes.

Ron nods, his cheeks dusting a light pink, "You destroyed Tom Riddle's diary with a Basilisk fang, right?" Harry nods, "Well, what if we use it again?"

"Okay," Harry nods, "Okay, but take this. That way, you can find me when you get back."

"Where're you going?" Hermione questions watching as Alex and Ron look over the Marauders Map.

Harry shrugs looking up at the stairs, "Ravenclaw common room, gotta start somewhere."

Hermione nods following after him, "I'm coming with you."