Chapter 10

Alex sighs as she follows Harry up the dormitories, "Harry, I really could care less about your bad experience with Slughorn right now, okay?"

"What's wrong with you? Was it that Fowley you went on a date with?"

She sighs rubbing a hand down her face, "What did you even see in him? Or Lewis, Davies, Finch, Zabini, Ed-"

"Okay, Harry," She sighs jabbing him with her elbow, "I'd rather know about your sorry attempts than my love life, so go ahead, go on."

Harry shakes his head chuckling, but it soon stops when they walk in to see Ron sat staring out of the window, "That's beautiful, isn't it? The moon."

"Divine," Alex rolls her eyes lifting the empty box of chocolates and throwing them back down onto the floor, "Had ourselves a little late night snack, did we?"

"It was on your bed, the box. I just thought I'd try one."

"Or twenty?"

Ron sighs happily, "I can't stop thinking about her, Harry."

Harry looks back at Alex who is making herself comfortable on the first bed she could jump onto which happened to be his, "Honestly, you know, I reckon she was starting to annoy you."

"She could never annoy me. I think I love her."

Alex clears her throat making sure Ron knows she's there, "Love is a strong word, don't you think, Ronald?"

Ron looks over at her the goofy smile still there, "Of course, I love her, Alex."

"Well, brilliant."

"Do you think she knows I exist?"

Harry scrunches up his nose looking over at Alex again who is sat chewing on the inside of her cheek, "I very well hope so. She's been snogging you for three months."

"Snogging? Who are you talking about?"

"Who are you talking about?" Harry repeats.

"Romilda, of course," Ron says as if it's obvious, "Romilda Vane."

"Okay, very funny," Harry laughs leaning down to pick the stuff up of the floor, "What was that for?" He yelps standing up right as the love heart box that Ron was clutching hits his back.

"It's no joke. I'm in love with her!"

"Alright, fine. You're in love with her. Have you ever actually met her?"

"No," Ron says frowning slightly, "Can you introduce me?"

Harry sighs when he looks at the note and his eyes widen as he grabs Ron's arm, dragging Alex along too, "Come on, Ron. I'm going to introduce you to Romilda Vane."

Harry sighs knocking on the door to Slughorn's office where he peaks through, "I'm sorry, sir. I wouldn't bother you if it weren't absolutely essential."

"Where's Romilda?"

"What's the matter with Wenby?"

"Very powerful love potion."

Slughorn sighs glancing at Alex and giving her a small smile, "Very well, better bring him in. I always thought you could whip up a remedy for this is in no time, Harry."

"Well, I-I thought this called for more practised hands, sir."

Ron smiles as he hugs Slughorn, "Hello, darling. Fancy a drink?"

"Perhaps, you're right."

Alex sighs as she pry's Ron away from Slughorn, "Come on, Ronald, let's go see the pretty moon, huh? Do you want to see the pretty moon?"