Don't Leave Me

Major TW: Suicide Attempt- Description of the aftermath in finding him (***) Before and after

^^^

They somberly walked through the door of Changbin's house. They shuffled into the living room where they plopped on separate places. Jeongin and Jisung were clinging onto Chan, he carefully sat down, making sure they were comfortable, Jisung hadn't really stopped crying. Occasionally frantically breathing. Seungmin had a tight grip on Hyunjin who was barely standing, while Changbin was carrying a sleeping Felix, sitting down on the armchair. The air was filled with sniffles, and deep breaths. "What the absolute hell are we going to do?" Hyunjin asked. Seungmin leaned his head down to Hyunjin's chest. "I have no idea...I've never felt so...helpless." Changbin said quietly, trying not to wake Felix up. "He did say his mother was getting a divorce... But was he even telling the truth?" Seungmin broke the minute of silence. "No...I don't think he was..." Hyunjin sighed. Chan sighed, reaching over to turn on the TV, "Binnie, make sure your phone is on just in case he calls. How about we all nap for a little hmm?" Chan used his soft voice, causing them to sleepily nod. They really needed to rest, spending hours crying is tiring. He'll feed them when they wake up. He turned on a random show, lowering the volume, letting Jeongin and Jisung cuddle closer to him. He quickly drifted to sleep, his last thought was of how the hell he was going to fix this.

~~~

Felix woke up groggily, he could feel Changbin's arms loosely wrapped around him. He hummed, it was so warm. He had to pee though...He sighed and carefully slipped off of his lap. He looked around to see everyone was asleep except for Chan, who was scrolling on his phone, but looked up with a soft smile. "I have to pee, then I'll cook some breakfast...well lunch?" Felix whispered. "Mmm if I can get untangled I'll help." Chan said, wiggling around. With Jeongin clinging to him like a koala there was no chance, "Sure hyung." Felix went to do his business, then swung by Changbin's mom's office. Knocking, and entered when he heard her say come in. "Hi sweetheart...are you guys okay?" She asked, worry was written all over her face. Right, they hadn't told her about the Minho situation... "Oh yeah...Tough times, we haven't told you about our friend Minho have we?" Felix asked, going to sit in the armchair across from her desk. She shook her head, "No, I didn't get to see him much yesterday. He was extremely polite, but I'm assuming something is in disarray with him... Poor kid doesn't look healthy." The worry increased in her tone. "Yeah... uh...We've gone to the hospital, and the police but no one is helping, our last bet is the school, but that may be a bust now...He is being a-abused by his dad, and his mom doesn't stop it. Um and they're the Lees, government officials that seem to have everyone paid to keep their mouths shut. Its bad Mrs. Seo... like he's in serious danger, bad; we planned on going to the school Monday, but his parents are going to homeschool him because we figured out what was happening, we have no idea what to do- I'm so worried and-" "Lixie, sweetheart take a breath. I- this is so worrisome, you guys are wonderful kids, I'm glad you told me. Homeschooled or not the school board will not look away from this. I'll be sure to bring this up immediately when I get to the office, we will help Minho...I promise baby." She reassured, Felix took a deep breath, right...she's a school district executive. Why didn't they think of this sooner. "I'm sorry...we should have told you sooner...thank you so much." Felix sighed, looking down at his hands. "Of course Lixie, this is serious, it will be handled right away, the Lees do have power, but not enough to make the district turn a blind eye to abuse." She said strongly, Felix nodded, blinking tears away. "Umm, but I came to ask if I could make lunch? Pasta?" Felix smiled, knowing that was her favorite. "Of course dear, do you need any help?" Felix shook his head, standing up and bowing before he left. Sighing as he made his way to the kitchen, and started making his signature pasta.

~~~

It was nearing 9 pm, they were idly watching a drama, still stuffed from the pasta, and garlic bread Felix whipped up on the request from Jeongin. They've been napping and snacking all afternoon, falling into the late evening. No one wanted to move, they were numb and heartbroken . Felix sighed, shifting in Changbin's arms. "What's wrong Pixie?" Changbin whispered in his ear. "I think I'm gonna go shower..." He responded with a yawn. "Okay baby, call me if you want company." Felix could feel the smirk against his neck, where Changbin was nuzzled into. Felix gasped, acting scandalized, " At a time like this Binnie? Horrible." "No, it's called coping." Felix rolled his eyes with a huff. He shimmied off his lap, and started towards his bag all the way in Changbin's room. He sorted through his things, looking for his favorite fuzzy pants. When he felt and heard paper rustle. "That's weird...I don't have paper in here." He questioned as he searched more, pulling out three...envelopes? He separated them in his hands, "Seungmin, Jeongin, and Jisung...Oh my god it's Minho's handwriting." He jumped up and darted to the living room.