PDA

Tw: Talk of Implied Suicide Attempt
Detailed Vomiting(+++)
Self Harm(***)

Minho pushed himself back to the cold tiled floor, chest heaving. It's been three days, he finally convinced them that they needed to all go back to school. It was late morning when he finally got up, Hyunjin had made him a small yogurt and fruit bowl even though every morning without fail, he throws up his breakfast and sometimes lunch. He wasn't off whatever medicine that was causing this horrible nausea yet. He flushed the remnants of fruit and yogurt and shakily stood up to rinse his face. He sighed and avoided the mirror as he walked out and back to his room. He was exhausted even though he just woke up, they warned him he'd be sleeping for most of the day for a long time due to the trauma his body had before, like the broken bones and bruising, and obviously from trying to off himself. He carefully laid down, grabbing his phone to shoot Jisung an 'I'm still alive' text. He closed his eyes, easily drifting to sleep.

~~~

He groaned as he woke up from a buzzing noise, and padded for his phone, swiping the answer button. He cracked an eye open and put it on speaker, letting his phone fall back down as he turned over. "Hello?...Hyung?" Jisung repeated over the phone. "Hello my love...w-whatever do you need." Minho yawned. "I called you twice and you weren't answering!" Jisung raised his voice and laughed, Minho hummed and shifted closer to the phone. "S-Sorry I was s-sleeping...you guys...at lunch?" "Mm yup! Sorry for waking you up baby, We're just waiting for food. You can go back to sleep I was checking up." Minho huffed, "No I m-miss you...keep talking." Jisung chuckled, "Did you eat this morning?" Minho groaned, he knew he was going to ask, "Yeah...got s-sick though..." He heard shuffling on the other side of the phone, "Oh baby...I'm sorry, I hope lunch goes better...How many doses are left of that kidney medicine again?" Minho hummed, this was too much thinking right now, "Um...two...it'll be fine t-though. What are you...guys eating?" "Oh good that's soon, hyung's getting us pizza though!" He could feel Jisung's excitement, Minho smiled, "S-Sounds yummy, how's your...day been?" Jisung yelled at Seungmin for teasing him before answering, "Lonely...so so lonely because my Minho hyung won't let me stay with him." Minho rolled his eyes with a wide smile, he could practically see Jisung's pout. Minho chuckled, "S-School's important baby." He giggled again when he heard a huff, the other line shuffled around again, "Hi hyungie, whatcha doing?" Felix's deep voice filtered through, "S-Sleeping, what's my...Pixie doing?" He chuckled when he heard a slight splutter, "Hyungie always such a flirt, let's ditch our boyfriends and run away together." Felix cooed, Minho smiled wider, "Come whisk me away S-Sunshine." Minho matched his tone. He laughed Felix repeated what he said to him, and Jisung and Changbin bickered with Felix. They must have dropped the phone, and Jisung cackled on the other line, Minho felt sleep tug on him, "What's this I hear about you leaving me already?" "N-No idea what you're talking...about." He yawned again, pulling a blanket up to his face. Jisung softly chuckled, "Alright, alright bub, you sound sleepy we'll leave you alone." Minho blinked his eyes open, "S-Stay on the phone?" "Of course baby, I'll hang up when I go to class." Minho hummed and closed his eyes again. He listened to them talk, gossip, and joke around for their lunch period and dosed off.

~~~

Jeongin finally escaped Jisung's tight hold and jumped out of the car. He grabbed his bag, "Make sure he tries to eat something okay?" Chan asked from the driver's seat. Jeongin nodded, he was the only one free right after school today, Minho was very serious about everyone going back to doing their everyday things. He waved them goodbye and called Minho as he walked up to the front door and knocked. After the second time calling he picked up, "Hmm?" "I'm here hyung, open the door." He heard a cute 'hmph' and shuffling, after a minute the door opened with no one standing there, Jeongin stepped in and the door closed, revealing a very sleepy Minho. Who stumbled to the couch. Jeongin laughed as he fell back into the blankets as walked to Hyunjin's room. He quickly stole and changed into comfortable clothes and walked back to the living room. Minho was already seemingly asleep. He went over to tap him awake, "Hyungie, did you eat? You have to take your medicine soon." Minho made an angry face, huffed, and sat up. He tried getting up but Jeongin held his shoulders, "I've got it, you just rest, maybe put a show on?" Minho pursed his lips, "I feel like... a child." "There's nothing wrong with us taking care of you when you need rest hyung." He stated and walked to the kitchen. There was already a bowl of kimchi fried rice, so he just heated it up. Grabbing some water he made his way back. "Here it's hot so use your blanket to hold it." Minho nodded and took the bowl, "T-Thank you Innie." Jeongin hummed and sat down on the other side of the couch. "Oh didn't this drama just come out?" He asked, Minho nodded, "I've been...trying to w-watch it, but keep falling...asleep." Jeongin giggled and laughed harder when Minho shot him a glare. It was nice to see Minho's personality shine more, his unfiltered self. He was still hesitant when saying and doing things, but the more comfortable he was, the more inclined he was to do and say what he wanted. Anytime they were alone, they would just talk, not really cuddle up, usually sitting a cushion apart, not because they had this weird tension. It came naturally to just banter, and feel like he could talk about anything with the other. It showed how much the both of them don't gravitate to skinship, only around certain people. Minho already felt so...special to him, he's so glad he didn't lose this. "How was your... day though?" Minho asked, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Oh, it was good! I aced a math test I was worried about." Minho smiled, "That's my s-smart Innie." Jeongin made a disgusted face, and Minho chuckled.