He Tried...

TW:Explicit Sexual Assualt (+++) before and afterSelf HatredListen. Blame the twitter besties for the end.Hehe, I'm so sorry this really hurt me

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Minho shivered as he felt someone staring at the back of his head...he wanted to turn around...he shouldn't though, fear has him sitting still clutching onto Jisung as they chatted at their booth waiting for Chan and Changbin to pay for another game and get more food. Minho caved and turned around his stomach plummeting further as he watched Jong-dae talking to Chan and Changbin in the food line. His breath hitched as Jong-dae glanced at him, tilting his head, giving him a wink...that same terrifying fucking smirk. And suddenly Minho felt sick. Rushing to sit up and cowering while walking past them, so Chan and Changbin couldn't see him. Shuddering as Jong-dae's gaze followed him. He pushed a stall open and threw up everything he ate. Panting, spit dripping, eyes puffy and blurry...he sat back and pulled a napkin to wipe his chin. What the fucking shit is he doing here? He jumped when the bathroom door opened he froze, still on the floor...stall door propped open from him rushing in... he heard a soft chuckle and the stall swung open,   "Oh no, what's wrong dollface?"   Minho could throw up even though he just emptied his stomach. Jong-dae closed and locked the stall door and Minho still hasn't moved, he unfortunately didn't have flight nor fight in these situations... Jong-dae crouched and flushed the toilet, moving his hand up to cup Minho's cheek but Minho flinched and smacked his hand.   "Down boy I'm just making sure you're alright."   Minho huffed,   "W-What the hell are you doing here?"   Jong-ae grinned,   "Missed you"   Minho whimpered, the situation really dawning on him, that he was alone, with no phone, in a locked stall.

+++

Jong-dae hummed and squeezed Minho's inner thigh,   "I never would've guessed you'd get friends, 'specially with your crazy ass dad."   He brushed over Minho's cock, Minho jolted and curled into himself,   "D-Dont touch me."   Jong-dae's expression darkened,   "Come on slut, I'll make sure you have fun."   Jong-dae gripped his hips and pulled him up, dizziness hit Minho, his body still so weak...he tried. He really fucking did, tried to squirm out of his hold but Jong-dae has always been bigger than him. A hand went up to cover his mouth as he went to let a scream out,   "Come on Lee I wouldn't hurt you."   He used his knee to close the toilet seat, throwing Minho on it. All the while Minho fought his hold, biting his hand.   "Fine you fucking annoying, at least get me off, you were the one to get me hard."   Jong-ae scoffed and unbuckled his belt, tugging on Minho's hair, no, God no... Jong-dae pulled his cock out and they both froze as the bathroom door opened,   "Minho Hyung?"   Minho curses because the stalls go all the way down to the floor...so Jisung wouldn't be able to see their shoes... Jong-dae shoved his cock into his mouth and squeezed his throat so no noise came out. Minho felt...just like he did a year ago...stupid, useless, a toy to be used...   "Baby, where are you?"   Jong-dae rose an eyebrow at him as he pushed into his mouth slowly. There was a soft knock at the stall door, Jong-dae gave him a pointed look, pulling his cock out, and squeezing his throat again. Minho glared and flinched hard when Jong-dae raised his hand,   "I-I'm almost done, you can g-go back."   Jong-dae pushed back in and thrusted deeper.   "Did you get sick love?"   Minho made a muffled noise, tears springing in his eyes. Jong-dae still had his arms pinned down. He pulled out and Minho gagged,   "Mm yeah... I'll be out in a few...."   Jisung hummed from the other side,   "Alright baby...I'll be right outside..."   Jong-dae pressed his thumb and caressed his cheek, pumping his cock after holding up five fingers,   "O-Okay baby...you don't need to...give me five minutes."   Jisung sighed,   "Alright honey..."   Hesitantly, Jisung left, Jong-dae grunted and shoved his way back into Minho's mouth, and Minho cried. Doing nothing but pushing away from him. Jong-dae let out a low grumble,   "Fine since you're gonna be fucking difficult..."   He manhandled Minho up and turned around, pushing him onto the toilet, hitting the wall. He propped Minho's knee up and yanked at his pants. Minho finally broke. He wanted to fight so badly but the horrible flashbacks came flooding, his arms and legs felt like jello. And he was scared. Jong-dae was capable of anything...and what if that meant hurting Jisung... he sobbed as Jong-dae ripped off his sweater and wrapped it around his arms, Minho weakly tried to kick him but Jong-dae smacked his back which knocked the wind out of him.   "P-Please J-ong-dae..."   Jong-dae chuckled,   "Fuck I missed your begging...have you fucked anyone dollface? That guy who just came in calling you 'baby' hmm?"   Jong-dae taunted and spat on his hole before inching in. Minho gasped and pulled away but Jong-dae wrapped around and put his hand over his mouth. White hot pain coursed through his body and Jong-dae pounded into him.   "Surely-you aren't-dating huh slut?"   Minho wailed, dread, pain, and pure anxiety building up, he felt himself succumb to emptiness as Jong-dae sped up and came inside of him.   "Mm so fucking tight as always... now you'll remember me later on hmm."   Jong-dae leaned down and kissed his back before leaving harsh smacks on his ass, the back of his thighs, and then his face as he untied him. Smirking at his tear-covered face.   "So beautiful."   He kissed him, rushed, sloppily, and hard...Minho thought of nothing else but his Jisungie. Oh God...Jisung...he just...cheated o- Jong-dae bit his lip hard enough to make it bleed and pulled away,   "Alright be a good boy and walk out like nothing happened hmm? Also, unblock my number or else doll."   He patted Minhos head with force, his words truly were filled with venom. Minho sniffled and let himself be dragged out of the stall and pushed.