Like a Bandaid

TW:

Past child abuse

Self-harm (***) Before and After

Eating Disorders

Also, I have an obsession with writing wintery Christmas chapters...

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"I told you to clean didn't I?" His father's voice rang out behind him, Minho's head jerked as his hair was pulled, "Yes sir...I cleaned the kitchen and remembered I had an assignment due-" "Well you should have already had the assignment done, lazy ass kid...When you're done go to my office." His father let go and shoved his head forward before walking away. Minho let out a shaking breath and continued working. He walked down the stairs and to his father's office. His father looked up at Minho and rolled his eyes, "Why did we even have you..." He stood up, picking up the wooden paddle, beckoning a small Minho over. Fear wracked his body.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

It wasn't the first time he went beyond punishing him with the paddle...but sometimes he would get so violent he couldn't go to school the next day, his mom called his school and told them he was sick, it always confused and stressed Minho out...He wanted to see his one best friend... Sejin, she was the only person that talked to him, and played with him...She would even stand up for him when the other boys messed with him. Minho sighed as he laid down with his coloring book on his bedroom floor.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"Here, this should be the right shade..." His mother handed him a tube of makeup, and he brought it close 'concealer' oh... he nodded, "Thank you..." His mother hummed, "Just make sure you cover everything up and tell me when you run out." She didn't even wait for his response, she just went back downstairs. Minho blinked and went to the bathroom. He pursed his lips and searched how to use it on youtube, he was fourteen there was no way he'd know how to use makeup... He looked in the mirror and nodded, not too bad I guess...

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

He walked into his room after a long day at school, they assigned him to the wrong math class, a level ahead of him...it was getting fixed but they had to tweak his classes to fit in the right class. He noticed his console, and his computer, were gone. He sighed and went back down to start cleaning... His parents got home, slamming the door. Minho was dusting so he instantly ran into them, his mother sighed and walked right past him, " We have one rule," Minho internally scoffed at the lie, "To get good grades." Minho's hands shook, "U-Um they put me in the wrong class...The-" "Doesn't matter you shouldn't be so fucking stupid." His father slapped him, the loud noise bouncing off of the walls. "Go to my office."

Minho woke up sobbing, he jolted up and covered his face, fuck, it was like he was stuck on a loop of nightmare memories. "Hey hey...Hyung you're okay..." he heard Seungmin say, oh right, he was cuddling with him and fell asleep, "Baby, we're right here you're alright." He leaned back into what he assumed was Seungmin's chest. Seungmin wrapped his arms around him and squeezed, he wailed... he wanted nothing more than to delete those memories from his childhood. He felt soft hands on his thighs slowly patting. "I-I'm so-sorry..." "Mm, you're okay honey...let it all out." Minho let out a wet cough and tried taking a breath. "There you go...good job hyung." Seungmin soothed. "I-" Minho bit his tongue before he could plead, they weren't mad at him, they won't hit him... He was fine... "That's right hyung, we would never hurt you..." Seungmin whispered and squeezed Minho's arms and chest. Minho froze, he did not want to say that out loud... He huffed air out and shakily breathed in. After a few rounds of that, he went limp in his hold. "Shh, that's it baby..." Minho sniffled and wiggled his arm out, reaching through very blurry eyes. Jisung caught his hand and kissed it. "Mm...what t-ime is it?" Damn, his throat was raw. "Only nine, you can go back to sleep." Minho hummed, "I'm sorry..." guilt bubbled in his gut. Seungmin just scooted down and laid them back down. Minho's body was beyond tired... he cracked one eye open to see Jisung still crouched, there was room...not a lot, but room. Minho turned around and buried his face into Seungmin's chest, Jisung easily spooned him. Seungmin hummed and patted his head while Jisung left kisses on his neck. Sleep coming faster than it usually does.