Must Be Fate Huh?

TW:Self-destructed behaviorUnderaged drinkingUnderaged smokingToxic ex'sSMUTTY SMUT (+++) before and afterWith time the smut will be more explicit hehe

It's time for TOXIC MINHO AYEEEEE

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Minho realized something. He was always going to be a problem, no matter what. If he lived, if he didn't. But nevertheless, he was a problem, and he needed to fix that, externally. He let himself have this one last touch from Jisung. His skin on fire, memories from the stall replaying, reminding him he still has dried blood and cum on and in him. Reminding him that he's a fucking cheater. Sure he didn't want it. But Jisung came looking for him, was right outside of the stall. Minho could've yelled, could've fought harder, could have fucking waited to break down into such a weak state till after he was safe. But he didn't.   "Minho baby-"    Minho stood by his end table,   "I cheated on you."   Jisungs face blanched.   "W-What?"   Minho stayed silent. What happened in the stall flooding his senses.   "Minho if this is about Jong-dae doing something to you in the bathroom."   "Jisung I've done nothing but hurt you, you don't deserve that."   Jisung had tears already brimming,   "Minho, my love, you're hurting, that's not your fault-"   "You were talking to me while we did it...I wish I had a reason but I do not."   Jisung blinked, eyes dripping,   "No, he raped you Minho, no."   Minho flinched,   "I don't want to be with you anymore Jisung."   Like his heart just set ablaze...burning him.   "I'm breaking up with you."   Minho slipped off their matching bracelet and set it down.   "I'm sorry, you've been nothing but kind...to me"    Minho faltered as Jisung left, closing the door. Hearing him break down as soon as the door shut. Minho must reap what he sowed. He walked over to his dresser and got the lighter from underneath, locking his door and sitting against it. Burning anywhere and everywhere Jong-dae fucking touched him at. 

"What do you mean...he brok-"   "He..."   Jisung sobbed, holding his chest. He turned to the door,   "M-Min-ho please baby..."   He slumped on the door, having a full-blown breakdown. Changbin rushed and held him up,   "Shh...breathe Sung."   "Minho you can't fucking LEAVE ME. You CAN'T!"   Jisung wailed, screams broken as he pushed them out.   "W-What happ-ened to us b-being each other's w-orld Minho?"   Jisung heaved, trying to breathe. Changbin shushed him and patted his back, sitting on the floor and rocking him as Jisung clawed at the door. Nothing. They heard nothing but a slight noise from the other side. Seungmin pushed forward,   "Minho put it down please..."   He turned to Chan and did a lighter motion. Chan's face morphed into panic. He rushed and knocked,   "Minho? Bub?"   Chan could hear his hissing,   "Fuck Minho put it down."   " 'm good"   A soft voice emitted from the crack. Jisung curled into Changbin's chest, sobbing, screaming, breathing heavily, and lightly hitting his chest. They were all in complete shock, still from the Jong-dae thing... Seungmin sat by his door.   "Minho please put the lighter down..."   "no" 

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Minho woke up on the floor. His phone and lighter splayed out, he had texted his mom about moving into his own apartment. His arms, and legs, and as much as his back he could reach were bubbling with burns. He groaned and moved to his bed, cuddling with his squirrel plushie. He felt utterly lost. Gutted, empty. And fucking stupid.

He jolted and picked his phone up, scrolling and finding Jong-dae's contact and unblocking him. Minho was fucking terrified of him... Minho's only friend in high school was this guy that was too friendly to everyone. Probably only talking to Minho because he was that lonely, bullied kid in the back. But once Jong-dae and he got together, the kid grew concerned about Minho's bruises and 'sad gaze' but...Jong-dae figured out the kid was trying to build some kind of...case? And Jong-dae and his friends beat him up outside of school. Safe to say he never talked to Minho ever again. Immediately flooded with texts like he was in the middle of texting him... Minho shouldn't...