Oops

You were taking a breather from having been training with both Nat and Loki, doing your best not to give in and lay on the floor like the sweaty ragdoll you were feeling like.

Instead, as you rested your hands on your knees with a towel around your neck, you watched just how much more trained the assassin and God were in hand to hand combat. That wasn't including the fact that if they had weapons, they would definitely be causing a lot more damage to each other.

You'd never get to their levels, that was for sure. But, even though Loki had over hundreds of years of practice, Nat was becoming relentless as she figured out his movements.

With every swing, dodge, and hit, it was as if you were witnessing just how much power could come from one person, from both people in this case. And you could only guess that Loki's favorite type of offense was to be away from close quarter combat.

They finally reached a stopping point, considering Loki had to tap out from Nat's chokehold with her legs around his neck. You felt like you needed to clap.

Did you clap for things like this?

It felt stupid for you to do so..

Maybe a good compliment?

"That was great." You mumbled it so low out of being unsure that both Nat and Loki looked at you in question. "What?"

"Nothing, it's stupid." You say, your cheeks flushed as you looked away with awkward embarrassment.

Loki accepted Nat's outstretched hand to help him up, before she went to leave the gym. "You should train together next time, you two. But still, good job today."

You pouted as Nat said it so easily without stammering or needing to speak up. Straightening up as Loki came over to you, you crossed your arms and tried not to get distracted from how good he was looking. Even when rugged and sweaty, and kinda out of breath.

Who were you kidding? He still looked rather-

"I love it when you stare at me." Loki teases, making you huff with a bit of shy agitation before you changed it to a scoff of disbelief as he stood beside you. "Your sweat smells like winter spearmint." You mumble, making him laugh. "You sound as if you're angry." He muses, and you snort. "I am! I wish I could smell that good after sweating so much." "Ah, say no more then."

You blink before squealing in surprise as Loki is suddenly scooping you up and holding you close in his arms, getting as much of his sweat as he could on you.

"Loki!! You're such a kid!" You laugh out, squirming to get away from him. It didn't help that his sweat was cold, and the fact that he was much stronger than you despite his slim build.

Grinning, Loki lets you go and you move away from him, trying to glare at him past your giggles. "That's it, you aren't going to shower with me now."

Loki's face falls, and you instantly feel yourself getting ready to apologize. You know he's making that face on purpose, and you try not to break eye contact. "Do you truly mean that?"

Your expression falters as Loki starts walking up to you as he asks this, having a cute pout with sad eyes as he stares down at you. "I.. I mean it." You retort, backing up with each step he takes.

"Surely you don't, Y/N."

"Surely I do, Loki."

"You must be kidding."

"And you must be mistaken."

You two continue to go back and forth with single sentences before you feel your back touching the wall of the gym, your eyes widening as you realize that you've just backed yourself into a corner.

And before you have time to move, Loki's upon you and blocking you in. With his hands resting against the wall on either side of your head, you feel yourself freezing up. With his intense green gems looking at you so adorably, you don't know if it's a good idea to turn away from him.
So, you decide to take it up a level instead of giving in.

"If you plead your case, then maybe I'll consider." You say quickly, and Loki's eyebrows rise in surprise as his eyes are full of humor. "Y/N, A God doesn't plead."

"Then... Then beg."

Loki's humor suddenly fizzes out in his eyes, before he's giving you a look that makes your knees weak and your lower stomach hot.

Before he can give you a show, one that you were looking forward to, Steve, Bucky, and Thor are all walking in.

As soon as they see the position you're in, before Loki can drop his arms down to his sides, they're about to accuse and go after him.

You're quick to step in front of Loki protectively, hands raised. "Wait, it's my fault! I asked him to help me be more intimidating!" You slightly shout, your excuse coming out loud and squeaky.

But it works, as the super soldiers look at you a bit weirdly. Thor's staring at Loki, almost knowingly with a badly hidden smirk. Loki crosses his arms and glares in return.

"Why are you trying to act more intimidating, Y/N?" Steve asks, and you stammer as your cheeks are on fire. "C.. cause I need to make myself look more threatening, of course. Or seem like it, at least. For.. for you know... Self defense reasons. I mean, a maid isn't threatening at all, but a maid that looks like she can rip a bear's throat out? Like whaaat, don't mess with her." You finish, cringing inwardly at how you sound before you're clearing your throat and patting your sides a bit. "A-Anyways, nothing was happening, so since that's all settled you guys can have the gym to yourselves. See ya." You say quickly, grabbing Loki's wrist and dragging him with you. Away from the stares, and out of earshot.

Once in the elevator, you glance up at the raven haired man as the doors close when you press the button for your room level, only to see that he's holding back from laughing. "I believe we'll need to work on more than just your 'intimidating' looks, my dear."

"S-Shut up!" Grinning, Loki follows you out of the elevator once it's stopped, watching you basically stomp towards your room. "And don't think for an instance that you're-!" You turn around to face him as you're about to finish your threat, only to find yourself alone in the hall. Mouth agape as he's just ditched you without warning, you groan loudly in irritation before you disappear into your room. Grumbling as you shut and lock the door behind yourself, you start to strip while making your way to the bathroom.

Turning the shower on and letting your hair down, you don't even notice that Loki's already in the bathroom until you hear the smallest sound.

Squealing loudly as he's lifting you up and having your legs wrap around his waist, you wrap your arms around his neck instinctively to hold onto him. "Loki!"

Smirking, Loki has your back pressed against the cold wall as it hasn't warmed up from the shower yet, making you suddenly press up against him with a gasp. "If you want to work on your intimidation, you'll have to be much more convincing. So, let's start with that sentence of yours that you were saying out in the hall. A good intimidation, of course, requires one to not stutter or break their sentence. I just wonder if you'll be able to do that, without me making you scream so sweetly."