Morning Tea Talk

Today was a free day for all of you.

No missions, no training, no studying, no problems, and no paperwork.

You were using today to sleep in as much as you could. Or rather partially since last night. The only disturbance that had happened was when Pietro and Peter had come to get Cookie.

Loki, being patient when it came to his fur baby, let Cookie leave the bedroom to go with the hyper boys.

But, he was also rather adamant in a very calm manner.

"Y/N is still asleep. The next time you nearly disturb her slumber, I will not be this understanding. Do I make myself clear?"

"Y-Yes sir, Mr. Loki." "G-Got it." Peter and Pietro both answer, before they rush down the hall with Cookie trailing behind them.

Closing the bedroom door with a soft click of the lock, Loki returns to the bed and slides in next to you, giving a soft sigh against the back of your neck on purpose.

Shivering, you open your eyes after a moment before carefully turning over so that you're now facing him. Feeling his fingers comb through your hair as he gently places his hand on the back of your head, you give a tired smile when you feel his lips on the center of your forehead.

"Were you planning on waking me up first before the boys beat you to it?" You ask, giving your raven haired prince an Eskimo kiss.

"An earthquake couldn't disturb you when you're enjoying your rest." Loki jokes softly, enjoying having you trace your fingers along his arm.

"Okay, that was just the one time, Loki." You say, your cheeks being reddened from the memory. Lightly pressing his lips against yours, Loki chuckles.

Your gaze softens as you take in his expression that's become much more peaceful than worrisome. Moving your hand up, you trace your fingers along his jawline before cupping his cheek softly.

Kissing the skin of your palm softly, Loki drops his illusion for you.

"Stop reading my mind, Loki." You say with a smile, before Loki's giving an innocent hum. "I didn't read your mind, I merely guessed what you were thinking by the look on your face."

You rolled your eyes, smiling a bit wider before you started planting soft kisses all over his face slowly. Closing his eyes, Loki enjoys the plethora of love before he's gently pulling you on top of him.

Giggling, you shift so that you're straddling him comfortably while still being pressed down against him.

******

Catching your breath after your sweet morning became spicy in no time, you were using Loki as leverage to stay standing up. You had just finished showering with him, and he had went straight back into making your mind go blank.

Peppering gentle kisses over the hickeys he's created along your neck and shoulders, Loki's untamed grin is wide. "You always look so very resplendent when you're buckling from the multiple orgasms I've given you."

"I-Its not exactly fair that you can make me this way but then still have the strength to carry yourself when I do the same back to you." You complain.

"But my dear, you can never compare to a God such as myself. Nor a Goddess, apparently."

Your face went from beer red to fiery inferno as Loki mentions the few instances that he had become a woman, making you cover your face with utter embarrassment.

"D-Don't bring that up, you almost make me ashamed at how much more you seem to know about female anatomy than I do. Not to mention how much hotter you are too." You mutter shyly, thinking back to how Loki had turned female while in both his full Jotun form and his Asgardian one.