High School Bullies

Today was a particularly boring day. Half the team was out on a short mission, as the other half was doing their own thing.

This left you, Loki, and Cookie to do whatever you wanted, but you had already done plenty.

And it was barely past twelve in the afternoon.

You were currently in the lounge and laying on the couch, running your fingers through Loki's hair as he laid on his back between your legs, reading a book. The tv was on, playing a random movie, and Cookie was chewing on one of her favorite toys cutely.

"Hmm... Do you wanna go crash Peter's high school?" You ask, Loki leaning his head back to look up at you. "I doubt he would like that, we would be interfering with his studies. And with so many germ riddled and ridiculous children walking around, it would be a waste of time."

You snort, smiling. "I'll take that as a yes, then."

Grinning, Loki turns around to lay his front against yours, placing a quick kiss on your lips. "I'd love to see you in one of those uniforms, too."

You giggle, rolling your eyes as you rub his shoulders before gently pushing him off you so that you can get up. "They don't wear uniforms at his school unless it's PE or for a club. But it might be good if we try and blend in.."

"That's an easy feat." Loki says as he stands up, and in a flash of green, he's in a rather nice looking suit meant more for college professors than high school teachers.

But hot damn...

"Sometimes I think you're too sexy for your own good, Loki." You admit, making his green eyes sparkle with amusement. "Yes, it's a curse to be so bewitchingly beautiful. There have been many enemies that have met their demise because they froze in awe-" You cover his mouth, giggling. "Alright mister, no need to overload your ego." You say, squealing and pulling away when he licks your palm. "Loki!"

"What? You taste exquisite." "Stop it!" "I'm merely telling the truth. Would you rather I live up to my title and say that something like 'It's like licking the back of a toad'?" "Ew!" You laugh, shaking your head as you go to get dressed in something casual, only for Loki to gently grab your wrist and pull you back into his arms. "What if I let you lick me back? Would that make this situation better?" He asks, grinning.

"You're such a charmer." You tease, making him chuckle before he leans his face closer to yours, and you lick his lips playfully. Grinning widely, Loki stares into.your eyes. "I dare you to do that again."

You hum, going to lick his lips again before finding his lips against yours instead as your tongue slides into his mouth a bit, making you gasp shyly in surprise. His tongue slides into your mouth smoothly at that, before you both are making out for a good moment in the lounge.

"Ugh, every single time, why?!" Tony complains as he enters the lounge from the elevator with half a bowl of blueberries, both of you separating with not so innocent smiles. "Don't worry, we're about to head out anyway." You tell the billionaire, making him give a huge sigh of relief. "Thank God for that."

"You're welcome, Stark." Loki lilts, making Tony roll his eyes as he decides to ignore you both and give Cookie attention instead. "Want some blueberries?"

Giggling, you step into the elevator with Loki. As soon as the door closes there's a flash of green going over you, and you gasp when you find yourself in a rather revealing Hollywood style uniform. "Loki!"

"What? You look quite lovely in this. Though I must say that the skirt barely covers your a-" "Change it!"

Loki rolls his eyes, and you find yourself in a much better choice of clothing. "You're no fun." "U-Use that for something else next time, Mischief!" Loki looks at you with his eyebrows raised, before he smiles innocently. "Oh, I see. Another one of those kinks. Don't worry darling, I'll make sure we put that uniform to good use, then."