Birthdays

Imagine yourself, sitting in a body of the clearest water, surrounded by nothing but the ambience of Mother Nature's calmest breeze and most lovely songbirds.

The water itself is sourced from a natural spring that flows down from layered rock and stone that resembles your own personal waterfall. It's at the perfect temperature for you, and there are beautiful koi fish that swim past you uninterrupted and unfazed, as if you yourself are part of their usual ecosystem.

There is bright green foliage, vibrant cherry blossom petals, and hibiscus flowers that give you a sense of elegant serenity.

This spa day so far has been so, so good!

"Don't send that to Loki!!!" You complain loudly, trying to grab Nat's phone away from her as she held it away from you. "Aw, why not? You know he loves you no matter what." She teases, but your face is on fire.

"He doesn't need to know that I fell asleep in one of the spa rooms!" You exclaim, embarrassed.

Wanda grins, her hair wrapped up in a towel as you are all in just towels after a hot springs treatment. "Yes, but is he used to your snoring?" You don't even know when Nat had time to go get her phone to record you, but you were regretting having fallen asleep at the pedicure and manicure station.

"N-No, he doesn't need to know!" You squeak out, Pepper coming to your rescue. "Alright alright, let's not upset the birthday girl. We still have a long day of pampering to go." Nat chuckles. "Don't worry Y/N, I won't show it to your boyfriend." She reassures you, smiling.

You relax, sighing softly and nodding. "Thank you."

You all continue with your birthday celebration, getting the full on spa treatment before you go shopping for new clothes (including stopping at a lingerie store) and getting makeovers, buying scented candles and incense sticks, and many many other things.

When you all return to the tower, your birthday is far from over as the lounge is decked out with your favorite colors and looks like a cannon has shot streamers and balloons out everywhere.

Best yet, your mom and Thomas were also here to celebrate with you, and you can honestly say that this was the first time you truly enjoyed your actual birthday.

There were so many presents, games, and food that you didn't know what to do except enjoy yourself. Dancing, karaoke battles, private makeout sessions with Loki when no one was looking, your head was in cloud nine.

Even Cookie was enjoying the festivities!

Your birthday started and finished without a hitch, you just wished that you could enjoy the drinks like everyone else had, but it was still fine considering the regular homemade drinks hit just as good.

Even after your party was over, Loki had a private one just for you that you were really excited for, because it screamed of his essence. And you loved every last bit of it.

Slow dancing by candlelight, elegant and soft music, a clear night sky, and loving aura all around.

You were both on the rooftop during this personal waltz, your head resting on Loki's chest in a way that you could hear his heartbeat. One of his hands held yours, as his other hand rested on your waist. Your free hand was resting on the arm that was slightly wrapped around you, and you felt safer than you ever had at any moment, in this moment alone.

You felt at home with him.

"I know I said before that we aren't ready for kids but, a family in the future would definitely be something worth looking forward to." You say softly, smiling.

You feel his grip on your waist tighten gently before Loki's nestling his lips against your hairline, a smile on his face. "Only after we have our home ready to settle into, my love."

Lifting your head up, you smile at him and stand on your tip toes to kiss him, and give a good hum as he bows down softly to meet your lips halfway. "I hope my becoming a goddess makes me tall enough to kiss you."

Chuckling, Loki grins down at you before he gently hoists you up like usual, and you wrap your legs around his waist to stay secure. "I like you being fun sized, my cute little minx. Though, I'd love you no matter your height." You roll your eyes and smile, running your fingers through his hair and listening to him give a purr of satisfaction. "So, if I was as tall as a giraffe, you'd still love me?"

This makes him quirk an eyebrow. "Yes, I still would. But what is a giraffe?"

You gasped a bit, stars twinkling in your eyes. "You don't know what a giraffe is?! This calls for a trip to the zoo!" You beam happily, but Loki's confused look only strengthens your excitement.

Unlocking your legs from him and getting down, you grab his hand with a huge grin. "Time to plan a field trip!!"

Dragging him back in (only to get stopped for a moment so that Loki can gift you with birthday kisses in the hall), you go and find the rest of the guys to tell them about going to the zoo tomorrow.

Thor's confusion just adds to the persuasion of going, and your giddiness rubs off on the others.

So, with a plan and itinerary getting written up, you had more plans for tomorrow (if nothing happened, at least).

Once everyone has gone to bed with more congratulations given to you on your birthday (and Tony and Steve are appointed to clean up the mess), your night lasts a tad bit longer and becomes much spicier with Loki.

It's a good thing Cookie was so well loved that she could stay in anyone's room, tonight being with Bucky.