Just Normal Destressing

You had gotten better from your bad cold a good week after it started thanks to Loki caring for you. But, your nerves made you feel sick to your stomach all over again. Cookie was currently getting spoiled by everyone else in the lounge, considering it was a lazy movie night.

You were looking over the files that had been retrieved for you by Loki, and with some help from Tony and Jarvis, you now had physical addresses from all of the foster homes you had been passed around in.

And you also had a separate file dealing strictly with your true birth parents, the hospital you had been taken from, and the lab you had been raised in before you were sent out into the world.

It was a lot to digest, your mind processing the fact that you could have been living a truly normal life. Breathing out carefully as you sit in Loki's bed with a cozy blanket around yourself, you stare down at the picture of your parents. They looked like hardworking people, with tired eyes but happy smiles. Your fingers gently touched the photo, hovering over the woman's slightly protruding belly. For all you knew, that could've been you or a possible sibling, but you had come from a real family.

The bed dips down behind you, before you feel a pair of slim strong arms going around your waist without pulling you back. Instead, you get lifted up for a second before being comfortably sat back down in a firm lap, legs criss crossed underneath you and acting as a more sturdy seat. A pair of cool lips gently press against your partially bare shoulder as you're wearing a spaghetti strap tank top and pajama pants, your hair in a loose ponytail.

"What are you feeling, Y/N?" The sultry voice that was Loki always made you feel better, as there was concern laced in his tone. "I... I feel like I'm getting answers, but.. but now I have so many more questions. Like... Like what if they think I'm dead or.. what if they didn't want me.. what if they don't want me? They could have very well just moved on and.. and had more kids. I mean.. I'm probably just a bad memory or something now, or a forgotten memory at that..." You started wringing your wrists a bit, the lines in your arms flaring up with soft glows slightly the more you thought about negative reactions and possibilities.

Grabbing your hands softly, Loki kisses a few of your glowing lines. "The only thing we can do is to go there and meet them. They're very much still alive and this is the best chance you have now to ask them. You need to get the actual truth." Your breath hitches up from your anxiety, before you turn your head to look up into his green eyes. "B.. but I don't... I don't want to face them alone.." You drop your gaze quickly from the fear forming, trying not to cause a mini panic attack on yourself.

"Who said you'd be doing this alone, Y/N?" Loki kisses the nape of your neck, holding you close in his arms and letting you lean back against him. "I'd never let you deal with something so big by yourself." He muttered against your skin, giving you some relief as you breathe out a gentle sigh before the back of your mind makes your cheeks burn.

Noticing this, Loki gently flicks his wrist and has the files put away neatly and out of harm's way, before he's planting more kisses along your neck. "What did you just think about?" "N-N-Nothing." You stammer out, covering your face in embarrassment at the fact that your mind even went there during a serious moment. Chuckling, Loki pulls away and you lower your hands from your eyes to look at him. "How about this, a dare of sorts. Each time I make you smile or feel good, a piece of clothing I get to remove from you."

You blink from this sudden game, lowering your hands more with a quirked eyebrow. "O-Okay.."

And all he had to do was smile at you, causing your own smile to form before your cheeks were burning again. "W-Wait, don't count that one!" You squeak out, feeling his fingers dancing at one of your straps. "That'd be cheating, my dear. You already agreed to it without any type of foundation for rules."

Unsurprisingly, you quickly lose this game of temptation and wit as he knows how to get you to laugh and smile. And moan.

With his head between your legs and his hands squeezing your upper thighs, Loki's silver tongue was dancing around within you, conquering your inner walls with each wriggle and thrust of the cold pink muscle. Your body trembles as you gasp out a moan, feeling him retract his tongue for a moment before his index and middle finger replace it. His mouth encloses over your clit next, his tongue now lapping at your petals as his fingers thrust into you, causing a loud moan to come from you.

"L-Loki!!" Your back arches as he quickly starts to bring you to your high, both of your hands now in his hair as he lets out a lustful groan from both the action and your heat. Sucking softly and rubbing his tongue against your sensitive spot, his fingers dance a bit wildly within you while still  thrusting, causing you to let go of his hair to cover the loud moans escaping your mouth instead.

Pulling away slightly, Loki watches as you're about to climax before he's stopping suddenly, your body convulsing weakly as you let out a loud and slightly agitated whine. "Not yet, my pet." You feel Loki's fingers leave you as his lips trail a pathway up your stomach, covering both of your breasts and along your neck before reaching your lips. You taste yourself on him as his tongue slides into your mouth easily, before his hands are pushing your legs together.

You then feel the head of his member pushing between your inner thighs, brushing up against your folds and rubbing your clit, causing you to shiver more than before. Breaking the kiss softly, Loki grins down at the lewd haze in your expression before he sits back, keeping your legs pressed together as he slowly begins to thrust between your thighs. Shuddering with a soft moan escaping from his lips at your slick heat coating part of his cock, Loki stares down at you intensely. "Put those hands to use, darling."

Face on fire as you're trying to comprehend his command, you shyly cup one of your breasts with one hand, as the other reaches down and strokes the top part of his hardened girth whenever it shows itself between your thighs. Letting out a louder groan, Loki gets harder from your touch, and his size seems to grow until it's almost over your belly button. Gasping from the feeling, you start to stroke his cock more, and moan from massaging your own breast. He lets out a low chuckle under his sounds of pleasure, watching your actions. "You've become even more excited, you're coating my entire length now." He lets out a loud groan when your hand suddenly squeezes him, starting to thrust up more against your womanhood and stomach. The friction drives you crazy as he's starting to make you reach your high again, but once again he stops right as you're about to climax.

"Loki!" You whine out, your body shaking all over again as his throbbing rod is hitting against your clit. Grinning, Loki finally decides to give into you and frees your legs from his grasp, before he's positioning himself at your entrance.

Your back arches as you let out a loud moan, feeling every inch of him sliding into you slowly and spreading you wider from within. Loki almost loses himself instantly, only being halfway in. "F-Fuck, you're much too tight Y/N.." He groans out loudly, stopping from going in any further as he leans down. Wrapping his arms around you, he pulls you up gently before you find yourself on top instead as he keeps going until he's on his back, staring up at you as your body slightly jolts with intense pleasure.

Resting your hands on his chest, you feel your hips wanting to move on their own, but you resist to the best of your ability until Loki tells you otherwise. But he makes you wait, his hands squeezing your hips as he feels your walls constricting and squeezing against him hotly. Groaning more, his eyes trail up along your body until they reach your eyes, a wave of lust fueled electricity going through him from the way you're staring down at him.

"Ride your king."

******

Thor had come up to the room level to see if you and Loki had wanted to join in on the movie night with some games and junk food. It had been almost two hours since Loki had come up here to get you, after all. Raising a hand to knock, he stops as he hears a bit of rough thudding against one of the walls, before he presses an ear to the door to figure out the situation.

"Beg your king to fill your insatiable womb with his glorious seed..!"

That's enough for Thor to quickly back away with his face beet red, as his ears accidentally tune into your muffled screaming moans. He wasn't supposed to hear any of that, surely! Leaving the two of you to your own devices, he returns to the lounge and goes to get something to drink, as the others look over at him. "Couldn't get them to come join in on a few games?" Tony asks, scratching Cookie behind the ear. "Well uh... They're playing their own game..." Thor mutters, and everyone catches on with looks of realization.