Showers

Another day alone in the tower, another day where it was pouring down outside. With the entire team having been called on a mission, again, you were the only busy body.

Well, in the main part of the Avengers Tower.

So, you were trying to get rid of the excess energy that you were having built up. Tony and Bruce had both been more adamant about it more than the others, basically saying that you were a living generator. A walking charging cable. The more energy you had, the more powerful you'd be, and with that, the more dangerous.

Not to mention that you could do the manifesting thing, along with the rainbow lasers. You had completely forgotten about that little ball of energy you hid away in Tupperware, but luckily Tony had come across it. And once he did, and once he figured out what it was, he used it to power up an old car he kept.

Literally, you had given him the tiniest engine that would 'last up to three years alone!', you didn't know how you felt about that.

But whatever HYDRA has injected into you was becoming more evident. Not that you were a ticking time bomb, but... Maybe, maybe you were.

Which is why you were currently tiring yourself out in the gym, running laps with the most random music playing.

It helped you get lost into running faster, but as you rounded a lap while singing along and without care for your vocal volume, your heart leapt out of your chest and you screamed just a bit and skidded to a fumbling stop.

And this was due to you not paying attention, along with an amused Clint standing there by the entrance to the gym. "Don't mind me, kid." He joked, and you realized that he had turned his hearing aids down enough to not hear your one woman concert to the full extent. But him being back meant everyone was. And seeing as how he wasn't injured, you didn't need to be worried.

You wanted to be upset with him, but it had been your own fault, so instead you ran a hand over your face and tried to calm down, sitting on the floor. Walking over towards you, Clint patted your shoulder. "You should go take a cold shower, it'll help." You nod, glaring at him a bit as he chuckled and went to do his own training.

Gathering yourself up and walking out of the gym, you were almost immediately frightened all over again. And by Loki, no less.

"Fu-!!" You covered your mouth and crouched down, turning away from him out of shamed embarrassment for getting scared all over again.

"Are you okay?" Loki asked, laughing at the same time as he watched you. You can only nod, covering your face and breathing carefully for a moment before standing back up. "I'm fine, I'm fine. What about you?" You ask, accepting his hug as he wraps his arms around you, his body slightly shaking from the chuckles escaping his chest. "I'm fine, darling." You nod, wrapping your arms around him and sighing. "Good... Wanna go shower with me?" You mumble softly, and his chuckling stops, but his heart speeds up. "Yes, always." You feel his lips brush against your ear as he leans down to whisper to you. "And the next scream that leaves your mouth won't be out of fear from rounding the corner."

Your cheeks burned hotly, before you feel his hands reaching down low to give your butt a squeeze. And then suddenly, you're in his room, his bathroom, with him.

You close your eyes as you feel his lips move lower to kiss down your neck, causing a shiver and a sigh to come from you. Moving your arms from around him, you run your hands down the front of his chest slowly, undoing the buttons of his shirt as you did.

You try not to moan as his hands squeeze you just a bit more tightly, his lips moving back up to capture your lips. Undressing each other a bit more quickly, Loki growls against your lips from trying to unclasp the normal bra you had decided to keep on while exercising. "This damnable contraption." You giggled at his frustration, before gasping when you felt a cold metal and heard your bra being snapped off suddenly. You pull away from the kiss to look at what Loki had just done, your eyes slightly widening. "Loki, did you just conjure a dagger to cut my bra off?" "It worked, didn't it?"