Urges 🍋❤️

The week had been unusually tranquil, with heavy rain pouring outside and thunder echoing loudly. You found solace in the cozy comfort of your lazy day pajamas, lounging with Cookie, your beloved pet. Together, you and Loki indulged in a marathon of Helluva Boss episodes on YouTube, laughter filling the room.

As the final episode came to an end, Loki's eyes met yours, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips. You continued to stroke Cookie's ears, eliciting joyful tail wags. "What shall we do now?" you asked, curiosity lacing your voice. Loki's arm found its way around your shoulders, his touch comforting. "I have two suggestions," he replied. "We could explore that library with its charming café, or we could make the most of our time here, turning our house arrest into an adventure."

A smile graced your face, but a hint of disappointment lingered as you acknowledged the reality of being confined indoors. The constant threat of HYDRA's attacks had forced you to limit your excursions to mere hours. Even then, the risk was too great.

Lost in thought, you softly hummed, leaning in to plant a gentle kiss on Loki's cheek.

Softly, you suggest to Loki, "How about you go and get some fresh air for both of us, Loki?" You know he's been longing to leave the tower. "I can prepare some lunch, and later we can indulge in a bubble bath and enjoy the books you bring back."

Loki tenderly rests his forehead against yours. "That does sound like a tempting idea, but I'm hesitant to leave you alone," he murmurs, his lips brushing against your temple as he notices a faint scar hidden beneath your hairline from the previous attack.

You smile reassuringly. "I'll be perfectly fine here in the tower, Loki. Besides, Cookie could use some fresh air too. She even has her own little raincoat." Cookie wags her tail enthusiastically, as if agreeing with your statement.

Loki sighs, eventually nodding in agreement. He leans in to kiss your lips gently, repeating the motion in slow motion, his words intermingling with the tender moments. "Alright, my dear. But just know that I'll be eagerly anticipating that bath with you once I return," he murmurs.

As Loki continues to shower you with kisses, Cookie hops out of your lap, sensing the growing intensity between you and Loki. He hovers over you, causing you to recline on the couch, surrendering to his touch.

"We can enjoy the meal later, so why don't you cook something simple?" Loki suggests, his lips teasingly brushing against yours before trailing down to your neck, eliciting a pleasurable sigh from you. "I-I can make some delicious sandwiches for us, or we could order chicken nuggets or pizza," you manage to say, your head tilting back as Loki intensifies his assault on your neck with passionate kisses.

"Anything will be perfect, my love," Loki murmurs against your skin, shivering as your hands find their way into his dark locks. He presses his body against yours, a gentle grinding motion that sends waves of desire through both of you, momentarily causing the outside world to fade away.

A shy moan escapes your lips as Loki's grinding and kisses ignite a growing heat within you. You lightly bite your bottom lip, your grip tightening on the front of his shirt, while Loki groans softly against your skin, teasingly grazing his teeth over your sensitive spot.

But just as things are heating up, Loki abruptly pulls away, a mischievous grin adorning his face as he takes in your flushed cheeks and disheveled appearance.

"W-Wait, Loki..." you whine, a hint of disappointment in your voice. He playfully tuts at you, running his fingers through his hair to smooth it back into place. "Ah, ah, ah, my pet. There will be plenty of time for more of that tonight." In a shimmer of green, Loki materializes a stylish trench coat and a black umbrella, while Cookie is already wearing her raincoat with her leash attached to her collar. "We'll be back in an hour or two."