It's Time

Six months of torture didn't begin to cover the amount of pain you had been getting put through by your stalker.

Your dark magic wielding, abuse loving, quick tempered exploding stalker was more than disappointed with you.

He didn't care about how badly he might have broken you, or how exhausted he was making you, he just wanted your energy.

However he could get it.

And where you were must have been just for nostalgia reasons for him. Being over thirty feet below the surface ground was one thing, but being under the lab that had started all of this was another.

The one thing that you had learned to do, was to not let him use you like a giant battery. All of those training sessions with Loki, Wong, and Strange taught you to make sure you had a plan of decit when you were in a bind.

Or at least however much you could keep from him.

Bit by bit, you kept an unregistered tiny amount of energy.

But in a way, it was a curse to keep a strong will, because this guy's tactic was to be ruthless with you.

Ruthless enough that with every giant energy drain, your body suffered worse than anything.

And right now, that was being both stomped like a bag of ice, and losing the feeling in your... Well, it was already lost.

You looked like you had suffered through an intense frostbite, both of your legs being beyond useless below your knees.

His obsession with you had been replaced with his obsession of...

You.

A new and unsuspecting you was better than yourself to him now, it was his new goal.

Only a few times did he almost rip open a portal to another dimension, but each time only lasted around five seconds.

Something more than torturous for you. Imagine the brightest and biggest flashlight, getting clicked on and off multiple times until the batteries run out.

The only strength you had left was reserving the energy you were hiding, because somehow, some kind of way, you'd find a way to contact Loki.

And you finally had.

"I'll find you!"

Loki's words rang through your entire body, a smile gracing your lips for the first time since that day you had been taken.

Something your stalker noticed when he woke you up.

Something that pissed him off so badly, that he interpreted it as you mocking him, and proceeded to make you pay for it.

****

By now, you were ready to just give in. Nothing worked for you, your body didn't work for you, you couldn't even lift your head anymore.

The only thing keeping you from giving into that temptation, was Loki's promise to find you.

Nothing registered to you when that actually happened. When the team, Strange, and Wong had finally found you.

Loki had kept his promise, and he had found you.

But... You wanted to go to sleep. It seemed like a good idea, just for a little while. Just for a bit.

"Don't go to sleep, Y/N! You have to stay awake for Mr. Loki, please!"

Peter's slightly high and very much frantic voice woke you back up.

He was getting you a safe distance away from the absolutely made fight going on in the background, something you would have found epic if you weren't so exhausted. Or in danger.