Late Nights, Early Mornings

"I don't really have to go to this, do I?... I see, it's more so you don't accidentally choke someone... Right, I'm sure he'll come along, but I don't know if that would be a good idea... Well, you know how she is. She won't care that he's literally with someone, especially me.... True, but... Alright, I'll see you soon. Bye mom."

You sigh softly and set your phone down on the stand by the bed, rolling back into your comfortable position in Loki's awaiting arms.

"What was that about?" Loki mumbles sleepily, his messy bed hair tickling your cheek as he nuzzles his face against the crook of your neck. He had been spooning with you a few moments ago, now laying on his back as you snuggle up against him.

"Mom and Thomas... They're going to his cousin's wedding and both need an extra plus one... But one of his other cousins will also be there and I... Fear for your pride."

Loki gives a confused grunt, running his hand up and down your back. "Why is that, my sweet?"

"Well... She can be a bit... Grindy." You mumble, about to fall back to sleep. "Grindy? What is that?" Loki asks, kissing up your neck with tired kisses.

"Oh.. she might... You know that thing I do when I'm sitting in your lap sometimes?" You ask him, and Loki gives a soft chuckle against your throat. "Yes, and it's rather-"

He looks up at you abruptly, much more wide awake. "You can't be serious."

You hum sleepily. "I wish I wasn't.. But if she can corner you or sit on you, just make sure your clothes stay in tact."

Loki sits up quickly, slightly having you fall onto the bed. "She wouldn't dare!... Would she?" You look up at him, not answering before his face pales. "Wh... Has no one stopped her before?"

"Most just avoid her if they can. But, she does also have about four rather-.. she has kids."

"I see... Well, we should invite Thor, shouldn't we?" You snort. "Are you trying to get him killed? Isn't he with Jane again?"

"Which is why it's an even better idea. They can both come along." Loki says quickly, giving you an idea.

Sitting up carefully, you move over him so that both of your legs are on either side of his own, and you run your hands up and down his bare blue chest.

"So, you're afraid of getting grinded on, or are you afraid of something else that may happen?"

His eyes stare up at you through the darkness of the room, and he takes a sharp intake of breath as your hands wander down past his lower stomach.

"I'm more afraid of how you'll react, honestly. I doubt a random grind by some woman will have me feeling anything other than appalled."

You smile, pulling up your nightgown a bit so that there's less clothing between you and him, before you're sitting directly on his lap. "Are you sure about that? You wouldn't feel anything else?" You ask slowly, rolling your hips against your Jotun's own very slowly.

Loki shivers, but resists the urge to grab your hips. "Positively..."

You hum softly, grinding your hips against his in slow repetitive motions.

Loki's eyes close halfway as he can feel your heat while he's trying to resist you. "Y/N, this isn't going to prove-"

You press your womanhood against his member as you roll your hips again, making him hiss lightly as it feels like you're rubbing against his entire length, and you smirk.

"Oh, that was quite a reaction."

"As if. You're trying too hard." Loki says lowly, making you hum once more before you lift up.

You proceed to turn around and reverse straddle Loki, resting your hands on his knees gently before you start grinding on his lap again, making sure that he can feel everything.

And it's obvious that you're receiving a reaction as your inner thigh gets tapped rather hard by a certain trouser snake, your cheeks burning.

"Oh, I thought you weren't feeling anything, Loki." You tease, only to gasp when he bucks his hips upwards against yours.

Looking back, you swallow shyly at the look Loki possesses. He's definitely turned on, and he's instantly upset when you start to lift up.

Gripping your hips, he holds you down on his lap and begins to grind against you instead, making you feel everything that you teased him over.

"H-Hey, wait..." You try not to moan as he continues until you're basically getting bounced, before Loki is sitting up more and making you lay on your stomach. You feel your gown get raised up past your hips, before your panties are getting pulled to the side.

"You're the one teasing a God, Y/N. And now it's time to be punished." You swallow, trying to cover your mouth shyly as you feel him start to rub himself against you slowly, before Loki is pinning your wrists down.

"L-Loki, wait..." You try again, shivering deeply as Loki leans down and kisses up the side of your neck slowly. "Why should I?"

"B-Because Cookie is watching us.." You whisper, and Loki lifts his head up quickly.

Cookie was staring at the both of you sleepily, tilting her head cutely and yawning.

With a soft flick of his fingers, a shimmer of green reaches Cookie and she curls up in her teepee to sleep.

You look up at him shyly, your body on fire as he looks down at you. "She'll be out until morning.. As for you, my dear, well, it's going to be quite the long night."

You squeak, your entire body shivering as you feel Loki sliding into you slowly.

******

You flinch as there's loud repetitive knocking at the bedroom door, groaning quietly and pulling the covers up over your head to block out the sound.

Loki groans with you, cuddling up against you with his head nestled between your breasts.

But as the knocking continues, he growls. "I'm going to burn this place to the ground..." You whine softly as Loki leaves the bed to answer the door, before his voice stammers.

"M-Mother? What are you doing here?" You sit up swiftly with wide eyes, looking to see that indeed, Frigga was standing there with a happy smile.
"Good morning, my son. And good morning to you too, Y/N. Did either of you get enough sleep?"

Definitely not the wake up call you were expecting.