New Addition

Today has started off terribly for you. Well, not too terrible, but more of 'I should have just stayed in bed longer'.

You really didn't want to leave Loki's bed this morning, especially when you had both been sleeping so well and so comfortably. But, your alarm reminded you that your main tasks were to be done right before it was destroyed by Loki. Even though the gesture was thoughtful of him, your brain had woken up with a kickstart and wouldn't let you relax back into the good sleep.

With a soft groan, you begrudgingly slipped out of Loki's arms to go get ready and start on the day, but you made Loki continue to rest considering the fact that he and the others had come from a rather dangerous mission that included more than just a few injuries. And as a magic user with healing capabilities, Loki had been over exhausted. But at least his restraints had been taken off (mostly).

However, once you had slipped out of the dark room and started on making everyone breakfast, you were scared shitless when the man you recognized (after being scared) as Director Nick Fury stood there soundlessly.

So now, you were currently trying to figure out how to clean the tall ceiling of coffee stains, the coffee pot itself refilled with even fresher brew. You rubbed your forehead quietly and let out a deep sigh before you started over on breakfast. You had wondered what Fury even wanted, but apparently it was just to talk with Tony in private, so they weren't even on the same floor anymore.

You have good mornings to the awakening team members as they filed in slowly, all of them still looking a bit worse for wear but functioning. You'd bring Loki his breakfast, that's for sure.

"Wow, Y/N, did you throw the coffee everywhere for wall art or something?" Clint asked, noticing the browning stains instantly and making everyone else look. "I.. I tripped." You lied, your cheeks burning as you didn't want to tell them you had been startled. Ignoring the teasing that followed as you set stacks of pancakes and scrambled eggs with bacon strips down on the table, you made sure to save one for Tony and made another one for Loki with a fresh cup of tea to go with it, leaving the others in the lounge to bring it to him.

And you pretty much couldn't escape after you made it back to Loki's room, not that you wanted to leave. Loki tried to share his breakfast with you but you were persistent on letting him eat it all to regain his strength, and he enjoyed the tea thoroughly, but he refused to let you leave his side.

Smiling, you laid back down with him after he finished his food, gently running your fingers through his hair as he drifted back off to sleep. You were worried about how drained he truly was, letting Jarvis know not to have anyone disturb Loki until he woke back up. You eventually drifted back off for a minute, your fingers still in Loki's hair as his rhythmic breathing had lulled you into a quick slumber.

You woke back up eventually, finding Loki watching you sleep with a tired but more energetic smile gracing his lips. Stretching out carefully, you covered a yawn and sat up to be next to him. "Did you sleep well, my dear?" Loki asks, wrapping an arm around you as you lean against him. "Yes, no thanks to you and your super comfy bed. I'm supposed to be working." You smile as Loki feigns offense, gently nudging him. "What about you, Loki?" You ask softly, gently rubbing the back of his hand as you look at him. "I slept quite fine. Better than fine, actually. I had two of the softest pillows to rest my head on." Loki muses, with a quick glance down towards your chest. You covered your girls up shyly, your face burning. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed them, mister."

"Yes, and I want to again, if I may." You stick your tongue out at him. "Fine, but only because you asked so nicely-!" You squeal a bit as he's suddenly but gently pushing you down onto his mattress, turning onto your back to question him before he's on top of you with an innocent smile. You feel his hands slide under your shirt, lifting it over your chest and exposing your entire torso. Humming delightfully, Loki pulls your shirt almost all the way off, stopping it right when it's bunched up over your eyes and trapping your arms at the same time.