Talks of Dreams

You were staring up at the ceiling of the lab as Tony and Bruce were running more tests. Again. This has been going on for the past two weeks since you involuntarily became a living cracked sidewalk with permanent rainbow chalk art on your arms. And your back, as well. That part you hadn't known initially, but it just made you feel worse.

However, you were calm as you let the two men do their usual morning shift activities. You had been scared the first few days around the thought of spontaneous combustion possibly happening, but now you knew that whatever was going on with you was unclear.

But you weren't going to blow up.

Not yet, at least. And you weren't radioactive or poisoning anyone with Gamma radiation. So, safe?

Safe.

And this morning routine was something that you were getting used to. Hooked up to some type of generator that Tony had built from scratch, and upgraded each time. Of course. The generator would basically sap your extra energy up until it went down to what was considered a safe level, and both big brainiacs would have new things to theorize and study from it all. Currently, what could be made or used from your powers.

But, at least it was very helpful. You don't need to tire yourself out anymore, even though you still managed to while taking care of Cookie or doing deep cleaning.

And you knew each session was wrapping up when a certain dark haired prince would come into view. Giving you a soft wink, Loki stands nearby with his hands in his pockets, speaking to Tony and Bruce about something.

Did you mention that every session you were basically pulling a Snow White or Sleeping Beauty? Or even better, that scene from the movie The Fifth Element. Without you being naked and getting wrapped up in bandages, that would have been super weird and creepy.

In a sound proof cylinder that was basically resembling a MRI scan thingy, your vision wasn't obscured by bulky objects. So you took your time taking in the sight of Loki. His hair was now going past his shoulders by a few inches, pulled back into a very nice looking man bun that was slightly loose. The white button down shirt he wore always seems to fit him perfectly, while showing off his frame.

Your eyes start to trail downwards to the black slacks he wore, also fitting him perfectly-

You realize Loki's eyes are on you, filled with amusement as your cheeks burn before you turn your head away quickly. Soon enough you're up and out of the lab with short goodbyes to Tony and Bruce, walking with Loki to the elevator.

"Have you had any nightmares that you aren't telling me about?" Loki asks softly, and you shake your head. "No, at least not any that I can remember. But I've had my weird dreams come back." You say absentmindedly, and Loki looks at you quizzically as he lets you step into the elevator first. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, well my weird dreams usually involve me making o-- m-making very questionable decisions." You catch yourself, your cheeks on fire. "Such as?" Loki presses, noticing your embarrassment as he presses the button to go up to the bedroom level.

You clear your throat a few times and rock back and forth on the balls of your feet. "Oh um.. well.. I mean you wouldn't understand even if I told you." You say shyly, and Loki stares down at you, his brows furrowing before they raise with surprise. "Y/N, are your weird dreams.. naughty?"

You don't look at him, crossing your arms over your chest shyly. "N-No! Not.. not entirely.." You miss how Loki licks his top lip with a grin, before you feel his hand gently grip your elbow.

With a blink, you find yourself back in Loki's room (you still used your room, but now it was mainly for arts and crafts with your very talented boyfriend who liked showing out in the most beautiful of ways). "We're in private now, if you'd like to tell me." Loki speaks with his sultry voice into your ear, both of his hands now on your arms as he stands behind you.

Swallowing, you shake your head shyly. "N-No, cause... They're embarrassing and.. I mean.. won't you get jealous?" You ask, Loki chuckling. "Darling, I'm the real thing. Any fantastical person, or being, that might have caused you to get rather excited while in your dreams, will never compare to A God such as myself. Tell me, if you want, considering I'm naturally curious. Have any of your more recent dreams been thrilling to you?"

You feel his hands run up and down your arms slowly before they're moving to grip your waist, his cool breath tickling the nape of your neck as his lips ghost over the goosebumps forming on your skin. "Have they been about me?" He asks, his sultry voice having become husky and low with a soft growl underneath.

"W-well.. a few have.. b.. but I mean.. my dreams changed you here and there.." You tell him, looking down shyly as he starts to lift up the bottom of your shirt.

"Such as?" He presses again, his lips starting to make full contact against your skin from the base of your neck up to your jawline very slowly.

"I.. I don't know if I should be giving you any ideas..." You tell him, your shirt being raised over your stomach before you move away from him quickly, your face on fire as you realize that he was about to get you riled up. "I know your games, Mischief, you aren't going to get me to confess my dreams by being sexy."

"Oh, sexy am I?" You see the teasing glint in his eyes as you turn to face him, biting your bottom lip as he starts undoing the buttons of his shirt very meticulously. "As I said, you don't have to tell me."

You stare as he's continuing very slowly with undressing. His eyes stay on you, and you unconsciously press your legs together from the pull he has on you. Whether it was his Godly charm or his intense gaze, he was reeling you in without even trying.

"W... It's .. I'll just describe you in every dream, then. That's all.." You mumble, breathing out a shaky warm breath. "I won't complain, my darling. But you are so very far away from me, why don't you get comfortable?" Loki speaks, leaving his shirt on as it opens freely and shows off his chiseled and slim torso. He sits on the edge of the bed, knowing what he's doing to you, as he waits patiently.

You huff, slightly pacing a bit before you give in and come over to him, but you plop down on the opposite end of the bed so he can't keep tempting you with his Cheshire grin and posture.

"D.. don't make fun of me, either." You warn. "I wouldn't dream of it." He responds with a chuckle.

You breathe out carefully, looking towards the curtained window shyly instead of looking at him. And then you start your rambles of memorable dreams.

"I-In one dream, you were a cop with a really cute little ferret. In another, you were making really good looking snacks. U-Um.." You glance up, your cheeks reddening worse as you realize that he's gotten closer with an innocent looking smile. "Do continue, Y/N." Stammering slightly, you continue describing him in a couple of more dreams.

"Y-you were a woman in another one, kinda made me self conscious of myself actually.. and then, then in another one you were a presidential candidate with a high kink level, cause I'm sure you were holding onto a short leash very much attached to around my neck.. and then the last one I remember was of you being an alligator. Very cute and honestly super sweet." You finish, and by the time you do Loki is doing more than sitting right next to you. He's not hiding his excitement from you either as his pants are undone, instead having his hand over your hand to make you stroke it. You aren't resisting him having you do this, since his free hand was down your pants and making you feel good at the same time. "A-An alligator... I must admit I don't find it all that strange. But to know you have so many wild thoughts in your sleep about me alone.."

"I-I knew this would happen.. I-im never telling you about my dreams again." You moan out shyly, leaning your head back as his fingers work you. "There's no need." Loki groans out, grinning. "I've gotten more than enough information on how to make you dream of no one else but me for as long as I please, Y/N."