00

Bhekisisa Bhulose, a very strict , cold-hearted man. Bheki was a father of three; two daughters and one son. He adored and was more lenient on his son since well he was his heir, he was more strict and unwelcoming to his daughters. Sanele, the son was the first born who lived in Cape Town; then his daughters , Milile who was 20 years old living with the parents and finally the last born, Sandiswa who was still in school doing her firsr year in college. Bhekisisa's wife, MaBhulose is a submissive wife that obeys her husband too much. Regardless of their strict parenting skills , they made sure to give their kids the best of everything. They have never lacked anything as Bheki owned a very successful trucking company.

Milly : "I am off to town for a little while."

MaBlose : "bring me some vegetables." She said handing her some money. Milly took the money, putting it in her handbag then walked out of the house. She walked up the road to the taxi stop to catch a taxi to the mall. They lived in the quiet area of Ashdown, in PMB.

"Ah snqandamathe sami."  Sbu sang as he hugged her from behind, Sbu was her boyfriend of a few months.

Milly : "Hey baby." They hugged and kissed then proceeded to walk to the taxi stop.

Sbu : "Manje ung'vala nina sthandwa?" He asked with his arm around Milly's shoulder, licking his lips.

Milly : "Sbu."

Sbu : "Cha sthandwa, i just want to chill with umuntuza wami nami nje."

Milly : "I will tell you then." He kissed her then opened the taxi door for her as a taxi had arrived.

__________

Milly : "Huuu! It was so busy in town today, yoh!" She exclaimed exhaling dramatically placing the plastics on the table as her mother chuckled at her silliness shaking her head.

Sandy : "What did you bring me sis?" She said pulling a puppy face on her big sister, tugging on her arm.

Milly : "Your favorite chommam." Sandy squealed hugging Milly thanking her after handing her a takeaway bag.

MaBlose : "Ohh mina lutho?" (Oh, nothing for me?)

Sandy : "Aybo mah, your man always brings you gifts mos." Although there were the kind of parents they were, they seemed very inlove with each other.

Bhulose : "What man? Ubani onendoda manje?" (Who has a man now?) He asked walking in , the girls quickly rushed off to their rooms.

MaBlose : "Baba." she greets blushing.

Bhulose : "Hello mnkami." He kissed her and held her in his arms.

MaBlose : "You look happy nje today."

Bhulose : "I am about to get a really good deal that will secure us for a long long time sthandwa sami."

MaBlose : "Oh that's great baba."

Bhulose : "Yah so what did you cook?"

MaBlose : "You can go take your night shower then come back to eat. It's your favorite mnyeni wami."

___________

Bhulose : "Milila. I hope you still behaving yourself."

Milile : "Yebo i am." She responded lowly.

Bhulose : "Sandiswa."

Sandy : "Yes." He eyed her then continued eating.

MaBlose : "Your brother wants you to visit him."

Milile : "Really? When?"

MaBlose : "Tomorrow y'all leave in the morning."

_________________________
*****************************************
Hey guys!

Please don't mind how I spelt the Bhulose surname differently.

Bhulose is how it's written in zulu but is also pronounced as 'Blose'. It's still the same though, was just making it easy for non-zulu speakers to be able to pronounce it.