16

NARRATED :

[IN CAPE TOWN]

Sanele is chilling with his friends as they were watching a football game while having some beer.

Jabu : "Eh ntwana, where are your sisters vele?! it's been long since i've seen them." he asks after nudging him.

Sanele : "didn't I tell you? The youngest one recently passed on and Milly is back home."

Jabu : "Oh okay. When is Milly coming back then?"

Sanele : "Not anytime soon bro plus she was pregnant and lost the baby so it won't be easy."

Jabu : " oh really?!" he asked as he was deep in thoughts.

**********
_________________

[SOMEWHERE IN UMHLANGA ROCKS]

Bhulose : "Ntshapa, thank you so much man. It really worked and my wife is not suspecting a thing." he said shaking his hand.

Ntshapa : " That's good then, that means my work is done. Don't forget that we need the other girl very soon before we lose all this." he said, nodded then left. Bhulose also got in his car and drove to his new house, finding his new woman busy around the kitchen. He smiled and hugged her before kissing her passionately.

Bhulose : "Love. How are you!"

MaJobe : "I'm fine. When are you moving here with me kanti?! I'm tired of being lonely and it's actually risky for me, you know it. Your daughters are always going out." Bhulose sighs and pulls her to him. He rubs her swollen stomach.

Bhulose : "Sthandwa sami. Please be patient with me. I will be handing her the papers today to sign then I'm all yours."  he kisses her.

MaJobe : "I still want that car I showed you njalo."

Bhulose : "Don't worry, you will get it my love." he kissed her.

__________________
AT THE NDABA HOUSEHOLD.

Ndaba : "Zalo?"

Sbonelo : "Zalo. I found her."

Ndaba : "Please repeat that Zalo?" he said in disbelief, in the verge of tears.

Sbonelo : "I saw her yesterday and followed her to her place. Ay bafo, she lives in a tin house and i don't think it will be easy to convince her."

Ndaba : "I'm coming up tonight. I'll be there by midnight." He hung up and quickly called a friend of his to pull some strings for him to get a plane ticket to Johannesburg. After he got it, he rushed to his room and started packing.

MaNdaba jnr : "And then?"

Ndaba : "I will tell you when I come back baby. This js really important."

MaNdaba jnr : "What? You found a lead?"

Ndaba : "Yes sthandwa sami, I don't want to get your guys hopes high for nothing." he kisses her.

MaNdaba jnr : "Be safe please."