54

Milile pov

I was currently home, chilling with the parents and my sister. We were watching some anime movie that Pule forced us to watch.

Dad : "You okay?" he asked mah softly.

Mah: "No. I need wings and pizza Menzi." That's a request for dad to go get her the food she's craving.

Pule : "Yoh shame babah!!"

Dad : "Hey, it's all my work so I have no choice baby girl."

Mah : "Ningang'jwayeli kabi mina." she clicks her tongue and walks off. Since she closer to giving birth, she is very moody. A knock comes through, dad goes to open

Zamekile : "Sanibonani." she greets. We stand up to hug her with Mapule. Pule goes to call mom

Zamekile : "I missed you. You look beautiful Milly wami." I smile at her.

******
Later on, Zamekile offered to cook dinner as her way of saying thank you to us for supporting her and not neglecting her. Mom and dad are in their room since mom hasn't been feeling well. Pule was setting the table, I was just sitting watching them. I don't know why but i'm suddenly feeling down and sad. I also miss my man, kubi nje.

Everyone is now sitting around the table and the food is smelling amazing. We hold hands and pray then dish up.

Zamekile : "I have decided to start a small business just to keep me busy for the time being until I find something I might like."

Mah : "Oh that's nice. What were you thinking of?"

Zamekile : "I am not sure as yet but I am working on a plan."

Dad : "We wish you all the best."

Me : "Yes, Goodluck."

********
I'm now in bed and i'm feeling really hot. I take off all of my clothes and get in bed naked. I take my phone and text my man goodnight then put my phone away. I feel like puking now so I go to my bathroom to try and puke but nothing comes out. I gag the second time and I puke water mixed with blood, I can actually smell and taste the metallic scent of blood. I cry because I am feeling really hot right now. My intestines start hurting as if they on fire, I cry out loud. I quickly try to break this bloody pearl waistband until it does break. My abdomen feels like it's being pulled out of me or as if someone is stabbing me.

I crawl back to my bed and get my phone. I quickly text Nqubeko of what's happening to me then send Pule a text to come to my room urgently. The pain in my abdomen is getting worse, I can my underwear dampen as if I peed on myself. I am even scared to look now.

The door burst open

Pule : "Milly!!!" I moan in pain hoping that she hears me. I hear her footsteps come closer then I hear her gasp. My vision has gone blurry and my head is spinning at this point. I hear her scream for dad before I black out.

_____________
When I wake up, my family is in the room, surrounding my bed. My eyes land on Zamekile and I feel anger rush throughout my body

Me : "GET OUT!"

Mah : "Aybo Khanyisile."

Me : "Zamekile, PHUMA!!!"

Dad : "Baby girl."

Me : "Dad, I don't want her here. Please get her out." I ignore her sad face

Zamekile : "It's fine, I'm going. Ubengcono sis." she walks out. I cry against my dad's chest until I have hiccups and a headache.

Pule : "I'm so sorry sis." I give her a faint smile. The door opens roughly and my man walks in looking like he just fought a bear. His eyes are bloodshot red

Nqubeko : "Sthandwa sami." I don't think he even noticed the people in the room. He takes big steps towards me and engulfs me in a very warm big hug. I start crying all over again, he is also crying. We finally break the hug and wipe each other's tears.

Me : "I don't know what to say to you baby."

Nqubeko: "Don't say anything sthandwa sami. I understand. It was God's will."

Me : "No, it wasn't Nqubeko. His will can't be this painful. I don't know what to do anymore?! Or maybe i'm the problem?!" I vent crying to him, he just keeps listening and comforting me which is what i need right now.

Nqubeko : "I'm sorry sthandwa sami. He is our little angel now."

Me : "Kubuhlungu Nqubeko." I cry.