90

WEDDING DAY!!!

Milile pov:

Today is the big day and I am so happy and excited. I'm actually not so stressed or nervous, I'm just excited to marry my man, my best friend and the father of my kids, feels good to say that. I was busy admiring my beauty while looking in the mirror well I was also thinking of how far i've come. The battles I've fought, I seriously didn't think I would actually end up with a happy ending.

I was still in a robe, about to take a shower when I hear the door open and close, i assume it's dad or mah.

Me: "Soooo....?" I turn with the biggest smile that is wiped off completely by the face I see instead.

Me: "Sanele?"

Sanele: "Milile Bhulose, or should I say Ndaba or Ndamase?" he then laughs

Me: "What do you want here? You are not welcome here."

Sanele: "I want what's due to me Milile. You owe me!" he says coming closer a bit, I take a step back.

Me: "I don't owe you sh*t Sanele!! Your stupid jailbird father owes you, not me!"

Sanele: "Don't dare make this harder."

Me: "Okay what do you want?"

Sanele: "I want you to change that stupid gown and go with me or else your precious little cargos will go missing!" he says smiling.

Me: "If you dare hurt my babies Sanele, uzo..."

Sanele: "Calm down sugar. Nothing will happens to your beautiful babies if you just do everything as I tell you."

Me: "Atleast allow me to go change in the bathroom."

Sanele: "Go on, there's no way you can escape through the bathroom anyway." he shrugs. I roll my eyes and pull my weekender bag to the bathroom. I close the door behind me and lock it then change fast into a pair of leggings and a sweater. I send Nqubeko a text message fast summoning him to my hotel room, right after pressing the send button, this fool breaks the door open.

Sanele: "What's taking you so long? We have to leave before your 'perfect' father comes here. Woza!" he says the last word with the harshest voice ever scaring me.

Me: "Sanele, please don't do this." he scoffs and starts walking closer to me so I quickly run for the bathroom forgetting that he broke the door. I quickly scan my eyes around for something to hit him with but nothing. I grab the shower gel

Sanele: "So what? You going to hit me with that?! Seriously?!" he rolls his eyes. I quickly squirt it out on the floor and he continues walking to me, only for him to lose balance and hit his head on the corner if the bathtub. He lays there lifeless, I quickly jump over him and get back to my room. The door opens harshly, making me scream a little.

Nqubeko: "Baby!" he is in tracksuits. I run to him and cry on his chest.

Nqubeko: "What's wrong baby?" I point to the bathroom while sobbing.

Nqubeko: "Ohh sthandwa sami. What happened?!" I try responding to him through my sobs.

Nqubeko : "I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you okay?"

Me: "I want to see my babies." he kisses my lips and nods.

Nqubeko: "I need to make a call first." He stands aside talking on the phone.

Nqubeko: "Come, you will rest in my hotel room." we had actually booked in different hotels.

Me: "'No, just change my room here so I can get ready. I am getting married today and nothing will change that!" He smiles nodding and takes my hand leading me out then locks the room.