06

Milile pov :

I have been having a hard time coping these past few days. I haven't been to work, let alone outside my room. My phone has been on airplane mode ever since. I disable the airplane mode and notifications come crashing. I open my emails and I notice that I had received a reply from the company I had applied to for a job. I was supposed to attend an interview yesterday. Bummer.

I get up and take a shower, I try blocking out all the bad memories. When done, I cover my self up then go back in my room. I double check if the door is locked then start lotioning and dressing up. I get dressed in a warm tracksuit and sneakers. I take my wallet and small backpack then request an uber. I clean my room up while I wait for the uber.

The uber drops me off opposite the mall and I walk inside the coffee shop. I place my order then find a book before finding a seat by the balcony with an amazing view of an ocean. A waiter brings my order which is a Latte with chocolate cake. I sit comfortably and start reading my book.

**
Voice : "I'm sorry to disturb you ma'am but we closing now." I look up to the person and it's the waiter. I look around and the sun was starting to set.

Me : "Oh hey! Sorry I was so lost in this book."

Waiter : "Wait until you read the second book."

Me : "There is a second book?"

Waiter : "Yes, I can lend you mine."

Me : "Please do. I will come tomorrow again here."

Waiter : "Okay then."

Me : "Thank you so much for your hospitality. I enjoy being here." I tip her then leave. I went inside the mall and buy an outifit from Mr Price then go find a restaurant where I can eat something. I settle for Steers. While having my food, I surf through the net trying to find a nearby hotel that I can book in to. I book for two nights then request and uber to the hotel.

After checking in, I am handed keys to my room. I get in my room and I'm mesmerised by the beauty of it. It looks so clean and cozy. I lock the door then throw my body on the big clean bed. I switch on the big TV, and open a music channel. I go take a shower then cover myself in a robe. I order some food and lots of wine, I ask them to deliver it in my room.

I sit on the floor of the small lounge and start typing an email resigning at work. After sending the email, I put everything away. A knock comes through

'Room service!'

I open the door and receive the food from the man waiter without letting him inside my room. I place everything on the table then settle on the floor.