50

NARRATED

ISIZWE SAMA-NDAMASE

Ndamase : "Boy, You can do better. This girl works under you, so you better get something we can use to get rid of her marn!"

Nqobani : "Baba. I just told you, I want out of this mina manje."

Ndamase : "It's fine but don't come running back to me when you lose everything. Angithi you still remember that you will lose everything if you ever back out?" Nqobani brushes his hair roughly, frustrated.

Nqobani : "Usale kahle." He walks out just as KaMapholoba walks in.

KaMapholoba : "Baba. Where is Nqoba rushing to? I thought he was going to join us for lunch."

Ndamase : "Hhay he has something to do mnkami." She nods

KaMapholoba : "UNqubeko doesn't come home anymore baba, shouldn't we worry?"

Ndamase : "Oh don't worry mnkami. He is just excited about his girlfriend, he impregnated."

KaMapholoba : "Heh?! You mean Camagu was mistaken about the boy's infertility?!"

Ndamase : "I guess."

KaMapholoba : "Oh I am so happy for him. I know how much he wanted this yazi. Let me call him."

Ndamase : "Hhayi don't call him. He doesn't know that I know so I'm waiting for him to let me know." she nods and walks to the kitchen.

_______________
Nqubeko was driving to his house after he just came back from dropping off Milile home. He stops the car just in front of his gate when he notices someone familiar standing by his gate.

Nqubeko : "Greetings."

Lady : "Nqubza. I have been waiting here the whole day."

Nqubeko : "Oh, How may I help you?"

Lady : "Haybo! Don't tell me you don't see me anymore?! It's me, Slindile. Still doesn't ring a bell?!"

Nqubeko : "Oh Slindile Thusi right?!" she nods blushing.

Lady : "Yes." she tries hugging him but he stops her and gives her a high-five instead making her feel embarrassed.

Nqubeko : "You look... very.."

Slindi : "Beautiful?"

Nqubeko : "No, no. I actually wanted to say different."

Slindi : "Oh. Uhm can I please sleepover just for tonight because it's already late and I don't have anywhere else to go."

Nqubeko : "Wena why did you wait when you noticed i wasn't coming back?! Or this is what you wanted vele?"

Slindi : "Cha Nqubza. Plus it's not like I'm a stranger or anything. We were once so in love.."

Nqubeko : "Njoba usho my sister, we were once.. not anymore so I don't owe you anything mina. I can't and won't disrespect my woman like that. I couldn't even recognise you."

Slindi : "I am begging you Nqubeko."

Nqubeko : "Like I said, I don't want to disrespect my woman like that. I can order an uber for you and you can crash with someone you know around here. I'm sure you know some people."

Slindi : "I don't know anyone lana."

Nqubeko : "I'm sorry, I can't help you but you can take this. See what you do with it, you can even book in a motel." He says handing her a few hundred rand notes.

Slindi : "Why do you have to be so heartless?! I am a woman, uyazi ukuthi we not safe as woman anymore."

Nqubeko : "You should've thought of that when you decided to wait the whole day outside my gate. You didn't even know if i was going to back or not. What were you to do if I didn't come back?!"

Slindi : "Come on.."

Nqubeko : "Your uber is on the way. Don't even try following me inside because I will not be kind like now, I will just unleash my dogs on you." He gets in his car and drives in then closes the gate immediately after.