07

{TWO MONTHS LATER}

Milile pov :

Bhuti : "What is really wrong? You've been like this for the past month!" I glare at him and just rinse my mouth.

Me : "Nothing." I whisper dismissively.

Bhuti : "It can't be nothing Milile! Go take a shower and get dressed warmly, we going somewhere."

Me : "I.."

Bhuti : "NOW MILILE!!!" he shouts. I walk back to my room and do as I was told but not before making sure that my door is locked.

***
Me : "The doctor? really bhuti?!" I ask. I mean it hasn't been anything serious, just that I can't keep food down most of the times

Bhuti : "Just come Milile!" he says aggressively. I get out of the car and follow him inside. He is walking faster and in front of me.

Bhuti : "wait here." he goes to talk to the receptionist first before he calls me over. We walk through the corridors and he opens the first door on the left that's written 'Dr Ndamase'. The shock on my face but i quickly mask it with a cold stare.

Doctor : "Good morning sir, ma'am. I'm Dr Ndamase." This is the guy from the coffee shop.

Bhuti : "I'm Sanele and this is my sister Milile. We here for her checkup."

Doctor : "Is there something wrong maybe? You can sit on that bed." i go sit.

Bhuti : "She has been sick for two weeks now, also always vomiting."

Me : "It's nothing serious bhuti, I told you that I have been under a lot of stress so I can't keep any foods down." he huffs.

Doctor : "Okay. Miss when last were you sexually active?" i choke.

Me : "I am not active at all besi.. I am not active."

Doctor : "Okay. Just to be on the safe side, I will run all tests on you so we can be sure and safe. Okay?" I nod suddenly feeling hot. He also instructs me to go pee in a cup then bring my urine to him.

*****
Doctor : "You are two weeks pregnant ma'am." My heart stops for a minute.

Me : "Excuse me what?"

Bhuti : "Yini awuzwa yin!?! YOU ARE PREGNANT!" he shouts. My tears just pour out then I feel my chest closing in. I hear the doctor from afar asking bhuti in panic to help me then I black out.

___
Bhuti : "Get your shoes!" He said after shaking me roughly to wake up. I don't ask any questions but wear my shoes and grab my small backpack too incase he leaves me stranded somewhere. I walk to the lounge

Bhuti : "Let's go." he says. His jaws are clenched and he looks so furious. We get in his car and he drives away.

Me : "Airport? we going home?" my heart is beating so fast and hard. He glares at me and gets out of the car, I follow him.

Bhuti : "Shut up and keep walking!" he clicks his tongue.

******
We got home very late, mother just opened for us and went back to sleep. I also just went to my room and slept.