88

THREE MONTHS LATER!!!

Milile pov:

Right after carefully placing baby Siya in his bed, the princess wails. I quickly take her so she can keep quiet and not wake the others. As soon as I hold her in my arms, she keeps quiet. I am so starving so I take her with me to the kitchen. Nkosazana is the only difficult child between all of them, it also doesn't help that she never wants to be put down and I blame Nqubeko for it. He always has them in his arms even when unnecessary.

Dabawo: "Hey Koti." she greets smiling.

Me: "Hey mah. I'm starving yoh!" I tell her while trying to carefully place this little drama queen on the bouncer chair but she wails.

Dabawo: "I will make you some coffee makoti."

Me : "Thank you so much mah." 

Dabawo: "I heard you and your husband last night, in fact I think everyone did."  I gasp and my cheeks flush with embarrassment.

Me: "I'm so sorry mah. I.."

Dabawo: "Don't apologise baby, y'all are married. He couldn't wait anymore huh?" I've never been so embarrassed.

Me: "Uhhh..."

Dabawo: "Okay, i'm sorry. Here's your food." she places a plate of a full breakfast for me and i've never been so happy for food like I am right now especially after being fed so much porridge every morning just so I can 'produce enough milk'. I really was tired."

Me: "Thank you mah."

Dabawo: "I'm sure you were tired of all the porridges MaNgcobo fed you huh?!"

Me: "You don't know mah. Yoh!"  she laughs at me while taking the baby from me. I really can't wait to go back home, to my house. I miss my parents and my sister. I'm also excited about meeting my niece and about my sister meeting my kids. My parents came right the next day after we announced that I had given birth. They couldn't be happier for us even though dad did throw some shade about having four kids all at once.

Nqubeko: "Sthandwa sami." he kisses the side of my face then sits next to me. He has Sibu in his arms.

Me: "Hi baby."

Nqubeko: "You tire me out then leave me alone in bed? wow!"

Me: "I didn't baby, your kids needed my attention."

Nqubeko: "Mmmh. We leaving tomorrow, is that okay?"

Me: "Oh it's more than okay baby."

Nqubeko: "And I have to go back to work so how is it going to work?"

Me: "What were you thinking?"

Nqubeko: "I was thinking that we find a nanny baby."

Me: "I don't know about that."

Nqubeko: "But that's the only way my love."

Me: "Or we can ask MaNgcobo to move in with us for a short while until we find someone suitable. You've heard mah complain about being all alone this side and that she gets bored."

Nqubeko: "Okay fine! I will ask her." I peck his lips.

Me: "Thank you sthandwa sami and I need to start hitting the gym!"

Nqubeko: "But I love you like this baby. Buka nje." he says brushing my thighs.

Me: "Hhayi Nqubeko!"

Nqubeko: "Fine I will support you and also be your gym partner." I smile and kiss him.

Me: "Thank you baby."